Training

A requested Jean x Levi ( a ship I haven't even heard of until now but I love it and you guys should write me some Jean x Levi lemons!!) everyones training but its too hot so everyone leaves except Jean and they end up doing it shamelessly in the abandoned training field. Sorry if it sucks I did it kind if fast since I needed to update and the idea just popped in my head and I'm sorry if I haven't your request yet I'm working on them don't worry!

Maybe Jean did like the way Levi stared at him when they were training. Maybe Jean did like when he got a technique wrong Levi would come over to help me and his hands would wander over his body more than they should. Maybe he liked his Corporal and wanted him to fuck him so hard he wont remember anything but him for days. No not maybe, he did want that and the boners he continuously popped are hard solid proof.

Today they were training everyone including Levi had taken off their shirt because today the heat is sweltering and the way his Corporals muscles would ripples and flex had Jean panting and not from the heat either. It was only Marco and him and of course Levi because most of the trainees had gone back because it was too hot and there was only a short amount of time left so Levi let them take off which is so unlike him. "Jean...I have to go Im sorry but its just too hot!" Marco panted out his freckled face was dripping with sweat and his hair was all mused from coming it back with his fingers. "Alright I'll meet you in the barracks later." Jean wasn't going to skip out on seeing Levi shirtless for as long as he could. Marco gave a half wave and trudged back up the hill towards the showers, Jean was guessing.

Levi stopped as soon as Marcos blurred form was fully over the hill. "Are we done for today Corporal?" The teen panted out and ran his hand through his two toned hair. Levi didn't say anything as he took long strides over to where Jean was standing. "Finally I have you all alone Kirschstien." Levi purred and hooked his fingers in the younger's belt loops. "And all sweaty and panting...all for me." This was not happening to him. This was a dream and he was going to wake up any minute with a sticky mess in his bed. "Whats the madder Jean? Cat got your tongue?" No this was definitely real and that was definitely Levi's sweaty chest pressed against his and yeah those were his hands tangled in his hair. Jean moaned when Levi started to suck on his neck. "I've seen you staring at me all week. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been checking out that sweet ass of yours too." Levi licked a hot strip across Jeans pulse point and nibbled on his ear. "It was hard to concentrate when I kept thinking of what you would look like under me...the sounds you would make. I bet you like it rough Kirschstien, don't you?" Jean didn't respond and that mad Levi angry so he roughly pulled Jeans hair back so his throat was exposed and ground his hips into Jeans making the younger boy whine. "Answer me brat thats an order!" Jean was fully hard by this point and his eyes were hazy and clouded with lust and he chocked a little bit when Levi ran his free hand over the bulge in his pants. "Y-yes sir!" Levi toyed with jeans belt undoing it slowly as possible. "I bet you moan like a cheap whore too, don't you?" Jean nodded and Levi started nipping at the underside of Jeans jaw and the younger male dug his nails into Levi's back when he found his sweet spot. Levi hissed and rolled his hips into Jean's again making them both moan. Levi leaned in and captured the teens soft warm lips with his own and didn't even ask for permission before plunging his tongue into the sweet warm cavern. Jean moaned at the feeling of Levi's tongue sliding across his own and around it, licking the roof of his mouth. He didn't leave a single spot untouched inside of jeans mouth before pulling away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. Jeans breath hitched when Levi pulled his pants and boxers off in one go. He shivered with relief that his erection was no longer confined. Levi had taken a step back admiring how Jean was bigger than all of the other men he had been with. Not that there has been many and not that it madders because he's topping. He took off his own pants and Jean blushed beet red at the sight of Levi's dripping cock. Levi pounced on Jean making them land in the soft grass with a thud, Levi straddling Jean. The corporal ran his hands up Jeans chest running his hands over his nipples making the teen shiver and whine. Levi started rocking his hips back and forth, rubbing their dicks together causing an oh-so delicious friction that had Jean moaning loudly. "Please..." Jean whined as he bucked his hips upward. "Please what Jean?" Levi smirked because he knew exactly what Jean wanted. His hard cock inside of him. "Please hurry and fuck the shit out of me!" Jean shouted and levi crawled down between his legs breathing hot air on his aching member making him shudder and groan in anticipation. Levi took Jeans length into his hand and licked the tip teasingly which made the teen whine. "Stop teasing me Levi!" Any other time Levi would have yelled at him for giving him orders but he was far to horny to care so he slid most of Jean's member into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and rolling his tongue. "Shit..." Jean whispered and his hands went into his superiors hair urging Levi on. Taking advantage of Jeans open panting mouth he shoved his fingers into the hot wet cavern. Jean started to suck on them running his slick tongue over the digits and Levi hummed around his dick which made Jean feel like he was on fire.

When Levi sticks two fingers into the younger boys entrance ready to stretch him Jean moans and pants out, "You don't have to do that, I've been fingering myself all week to thoughts of you." Jean blushes madly when he realizes what he just said and levi lets his cock go with a 'pop'. "Oh really, Kirschstien?" Levi positioned his leaking member at Jeans hole and rubbed the tip over it teasingly. "What do we do in those fantasies of yours, hmm?" Jean whines as Levi barely enters him then pulls right back out. "I'm not going all the way in until you tell me." Levi smirks as Jean whines and rolls his hips up trying to find some friction to relieve him. "W-we just fuck I don't know..." Levi isn't satisfied by that answer. He wants to know Jean's desires and kinks so he can please him better. "Do I do this?" Levi takes one of Jean's leg and places it over his shoulder giving him better access to Jean's tight hole and he pushes all the way in. Jean nearly screams because the feeling of being filled up by Levi was too much and he moans out a "Y-yeah..." When his Corporal hits his prostate he doesn't hold back the shout of pleasure this time. Levi starts pulling out and pushing back in, each time a little harder. A little faster. Levi's hand reaches up to take a hold of Jean's cock running his finger of the tip making Jeans whole body tremble form all the pleasure he was feeling. "What about this?" And Jean nodded and mewled when he started pumping his hand up and down fast, jerking him off while still pounding into him repeatedly. All the pleasure was overwhelming Jean and he knew he wouldn't last much longer and Levi wasn't far away from his climax either. "Ah-h Levi I'm going to..." Jean panted out and Levi rasped out "Me too...fuck." Levi lifted his head to Jeans neck sucking on his sweet spot hard leaving a big red mark. He thrusted into the tight heat that was Jean a few more times before coming hard inside of him and biting down on the crook of his neck, marking him. The pain and pleasure of Levi biting him took him over the edge and he released his seed all over Levi's hand and their chests seeing stars. Levi pulled out of Jean and rolled over on to his back with a groan. Both of them were glistening with sweat and semen and they laid there in silence trying to catch their breath. Rolling over to face Jean Levi ran his hand through the teens damp hair and smirked, "I guess training is over now brat."