7 minutes

Short Ereri AU (Erenxlevi) Typical seven minutes in heaven closet sex. This one I wrote in class because I was bored and it sucks ass but I am going to post it anyway~

Everyone was at Hanji's place for movie night. The movie turned out to be an absolute bore so of course they brought out alcohol and started a game of seven minutes in heaven, probably the most idiotic idea ever. "O-KAYYY!!!! Levi's turn!!!" Hangi slurred out handing him the empty bear bottle to spin. Levi gave it a hard spin, it circled around the big circle three times before slowly coming to a stop in front of the hard headed brunet boy named Eren. Levi's heart quickened but his face stayed passive like always but Eren on the other hand chocked on his bear and his face flushed. "W-we don't have to go in there Levi I'm sure everyone doesn't mind if you spin again-" Eren was interrupted by Sasha blurting out "No the rules are rules Eren! Now get your asses into the closet!" Levi got up walking into the small hall closet and Eren and Hanji stumbled after him. Once both boys were in the closet Hanji shut it saying "Seven minutes starts...Now!"
Eren quickly backed into the corner knowing Levi didn't want to be here, but Eren did. He wanted to kiss the older man until he couldn't breathe. Eren heard feet shuffling and assumed Levi was trying to get comfy but was surprised when he felt a pair of soft lips press against his. "Levi what are you doing?" Eren gasped out. "Isn't this what we're supposed to do?" Eren felt Levi's hands trail down his sides and grab the waistband of his jeans. "We don't have to- I mean you don't have to do th-" Eren was silenced by Levi's mouth. "If you don't shut up we're gunna run out of time!" Erens pants were suddenly tugged off and Levi kissed Eren again, plunging his tongue into his mouth without warning. As Levi explored Eren's mouth he pressed himself into Eren having one leg between Eren's legs. Levi began to expertly massage Eren's member with his knee making Eren moan and become fully hard and the older man chuckled. "No ones ever pleasures you have they?" Levi whispered hotly into Eren's ear. "N-no" Eren whimpered out embarrassingly. Levi pulled Eren's boxers down and grabbed his aching length. "We're not going to be able to have actual sex but I can jack you off." Levi whispered and Eren was glad for the darkness because his face was bright red. Levi began slowly running his hand up and down Eren's erection. "NGHHH~!" Eren's moan was cut off by Levi's other hand. "Shh Jaeger or they'll hear us!" Eren nodded and Levi released his grip on his mouth replacing his hand with his lips kissing Eren harshly bruising the taller boys lips. Levi's pace quickened and Eren's knees buckled. With a few more harsh jerks of his hand Eren came and couldn't help but shout "Levi!" Levi had no other choice but to lick the substance off his hand. Levi helped Eren back into his clothes and kissed him passionately. "Maybe later on tonight I can properly please you." Levi whispered into Eren's ear and Eren blushed and stuttered out a pathetic squeaky "Yeah." Right before the door was yanked open and a smirking Hanji yelled "Time's up!"