He chuckled awkwardly, brushing the girl's hand off his arm.
"No... I'd really rather not."

Annoying giggles erupted at the front counter. Jungkook slowly backed away, almost sticking onto the wall behind him.

"Oh come on, I know you want me."

Jungkook stared at her in exasperation. This girl came in almost every day since the first time she stepped in this Tuesday. Apparently, she claimed that she fell in love with Jungkook at first sight and that she's his "perfect match".

Well, it isn't everyday you see a hot young adult working in a lingerie shop.

Jungkook was just disgusted at how she leaned so forward and tried to shove her saggy boobs in his face.

"Now, Miss, please just leave me alone. I have a girlfriend."
"Oh, that's... unfortunate."

"Yes, so will you please step away and—"
"I meant that it's unfortunate that she isn't here to look at how I'm just going to steal her pretty little boyfriend away from her." A smug smile hung on her face and all Jungkook wanted to do at that moment was slap it off her.

But that's not something his mom would be proud of, so he refrained from doing it. He definitely didn't want to work here any longer than he should.

It felt like all God's blessings rained on him when he heard the bell of the door jingle.

Jungkook watched as a girl around his age stomped in with shopping bags in one hand and a Starbucks caramel macchiato in the other.

She was dressed in a baby blue off shoulder top and a white skirt. Her hair was a perfect shade of platinum beige, and in those perfectly messy curls he would see in posters off the streets of Gangnam-gu.

"H-How may I help you, Miss?"
Jungkook shut his eyes for a second in embarrassment, he silently cursed himself for stuttering. He couldn't help it being so flustered in front of a girl he found to be beautiful.

"Can you give me the sexiest set of lingerie you have in store?"

Jungkook nearly choked on his own spit.

He thanked God once again that it was nearly 9pm and not many people were in the shop to witness his stupidity.

"Yeah... sure. Give me a moment,"

He walked out of the counter, right past Miss Desperate, straight to the section which held the piece of lingerie he deemed the sexiest.

He bit his index finger and looked around for that specific piece. And when he saw it, his eyes lit up in joy no matter how hard he tried to conceal it.

There it was: black lace teddies with an extremely deep v-neck cut that showcased a girl's side boobs. Last but definitely not the least, it came with a choker that joined right where the cleavage would be.
The intricate lace details were what made this piece sexier for Jungkook, one other thing being the choker. He believed that teddies were able to help the girl flaunt her nicely shaped butt. 

Before his imagination was able to go even wilder, he heard the clicking of your stilettos as you walked towards him.

"What size are you?"

"Well.." Your lower lip jutted out as you tried to remember what size you usually got for your lingeries, it then hit you that it had been so long since you went on some intimate girly shopping.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and eyed your body curiously. It was as though working here had allowed him to have a special skill of estimating a girl's size just by looking.

"What are you—"

"You're an S,"

Your mouth fell slightly open in shock at how he just eye-raped you to get your size but you just shook it off since you didn't know exactly what your size was either.

Nodding, you gestured for him to continue. "I guess so, I'll take an S then." You then watched as he rummaged through a drawer below the mannequins on display, then finally pulling out a nicely packaged set of lingerie.

"Here you go," he placed the item onto your open palm before walking back to the counter with you trailing behind him.

As she was making the payment, Jungkook was extremely busy with the thoughts in his head. He wasn't trying to picture the girl in the lingerie but instead he was thinking hard about who the girl was wearing it for.

He was still blanked out after putting the item into a paper bag, it was not until the door bell jingled again that he snapped out of his trance.

It still came down to that one question: Who will she be wearing it for?

Jungkook shrugged, not having a single idea.

"What a lucky man," Jungkook whispered under his breath, feeling a tad guilty about what he was both thinking and saying.

Afterall, he still had a girlfriend.

But then again, how many miles was she away from him?