2.2

"Jimin-ah where are you?"

I looked at yoongi from the rearview mirror to see him acting like he's calling Jimin , mimicking a phone with his thumb and pinky.

"Jimin-ah I love you."

I focused on the empty road infront , lowered the temperature of the car , and turned on the radio.

"Jimin-ah please come back."

I raised the volume of the radio louder , making sure that I will not hear more of his confessions of undying love for Jimin.

"Hoseok , he was all that I had." I cried unexpectedly and leaned forward , clutching on hoseok's arm making the car swerve.

I pressed the brakes and looked at yoongi then to his hand on my arm. his eyes were all watery , and his cheeks pinkish. He looked so broken and all I wanted to do was to hug him and tell him that everything's alright and that he doesnt need Jimin because I'm here with him.

"Hoseok , please , I want to go—"

"Stop. Please yoongi. It hurts me seeing you like this. I'm not a messenger who can deliver your messages. Talk to him—"

"He wont listen to me—"

"Then stop chasing him then. Stop chasing someone who you know you cant catch. Dont waste your time for someone who has already turned their back on you"

my grip on his arm loosened and I looked down.