5.4

"Im sorry for making you feel that way" I started but then I felt him squirm again

"bullshit—" I felt him loosen his grip and my back getting damper and damper per second that passes. I felt my heart clenching.

"Hoseok you're an important person for me , I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I may be slightly drunk right now but I swear what I'm telling you is the truth"

"I know" I whispered but I doubt he heard since his voice overlapped with mine

"I've always been thankful for you being there for me , for not ignoring my calls , and for being my support. In all honesty, I was waiting for you. I would stare at the entrance door and wait for you to come with that familiar smile and then chuckle upon seeing me. I really hated it when Jimin sat on your seat, talking to me like nothing has happened, eating and drinking the food I bought specially for you."

I kept quiet as I have nothing to say. Im speechless.

"I would always lie and say I cant eat it all or bought too much but I just wanted to see you eat with me and start a conversation with me" I hiccuped, tears transferring from my eyes to hoseok's backside

"Im slowly moving on with Jimin and now Im afraid. Im afraid that my feelings will come back again when I talk to him, and when I look at him longer. So please Hoseok, dont hate me, you're all I have."

This is too painful to handle , I clenched my fist and spun, facing yoongi to see his bloodshot eyes, and cheeks slowly turning to a shade of red. Before I knew it, I did something I wanted to do for so long.

I cupped his cheeks, leaned forward, not loosing eye contact and then pressed my lips to his', entwining our fingers together.