5.1

F I F T H N I G H T

"Yoongi? Im sorry for being late-" I stopped dead on my tracks just as my eyes landed on the familiar spot where yoongi always sits.

"Dont talk to me" I glared at the man infront of me , not wanting to spend another minute with him.

Because there was Park Jimin , sitting opposite of him, with a smile on his face. I couldnt see yoongi's expression since his back was facing me but I know for sure he's happy to see him.

"Jimin , piss off" I drank another shot , my glare not wavering.

"I came here to apologize-" he started but I turned my back on him , obviously telling him that I wont hear him out. I scanned the whole place , looking for something that'll distract me from Jimin's nagging. and just then my eyes landed on the entrance and there was hoseok , with tears brimming on his eyes.

Once our eyes met , I ran out of the place. I ran and ran until my legs cannot take it anymore , until the soles of my feet became numb. I'm so dumb , stupid and pathetic.

"Hoseok!" I shouted once he darted out of the door , I pushed my chair aside, got my phone from the table , and darted out the place , following Hoseok and leaving Jimin behind

I was so stupid for believing him that i'm his only one. I feel so stupid for feeling so. I thought I was special , I thought that I was the only person he can lean onto. I thought I could replace Jimin.

But I was wrong.