Hot Dogs w/ Akito!! +fidget spinners (Part 1)

(Bob's POV)
As I woke up, I looked outside and saw the glorious world before me.
"O yeah"
I thought,
"What a wonderful day to eat Burger King!"
I headed downstairs and opened up my big ol' fridge.
I got out a Red Bull and smelled it. I always smell my Red Bull before I drink it.
"Mmmmmmmm, a fresh bull. My favorite!"
Well, time skip, I drank the Red Bull and it tasted kinda funky so I spit it at the monkey then the monkey started cussing at me- JK! That's Shrek's story! So after I drank the Red Bull, I got a text message from my good friend, Akito Sohma!

Akito: YO, BITCH! GO GET ME A FIDGET SPINNER BEFORE I WHOOP YOU

Me: Gar yar har! Good one, Akito! I can't get one today, I have a special day with my friend, Malcolm, and his dad! We are going to the park to eat hot dogs, wanna come?

Akito: Bro Goth The Moth and I are waiting in the cellar

Me: Well?

Akito: he's hungry

Me: well then he can come with Malcolm, his dad, and I! And you of course!

Akito: He only eats fidget spinners.

Me: Why?

Akito: He says they keep him "spinnin'"

Me: Like my saying, Let's Get Groovin'!

Akito: I'm blocking you if you say that catchphrase one more time

Me: Sorry, Akito. I can't get a fidget spinner. I'd love to help out Goth The Moth, but I have a busy day with Malcolm.

Akito: *emo cries* you suck, Bob!

Me: You know what, just bring Goth The Moth along with me, you come, too. I can buy him a fidget spinner after the hot dogs, but you would need to come with me.

Akito: why

Me: Cause you're my best friend, of course!!

Akito: Fine.