Hot Dogs w/ Akito!! +fidget spinners (Part 2)

(Bob's POV)
I went to Akito's house to pick them up.
"Hi Akito!" I shouted when I hopped out of my purple and black lamborghini.
I opened up his door and stepped into his dark and black house.
"It's so emo in here..."
I thought to myself.
I went to the cellar.

"Hey Akito! Hiya Gothy The Mothy! Ready to get groovin'?" I said happily.

"I told you to stop saying that. I will shove your lamborghini up your ass if you say that again."
I shivered.
Goth The Moth looked at me.
"Suck my butt, Bob..." Goth The Moth whispered to me. I stared at him. Akito looked at me.

"Why are you looking at Goth The Moth that way?" Akito asked. Goth The Moth looked up at Akito. (He was sitting on Akito's shoulder, btw) "HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS BUTT!" He screamed.
"WHAT?!" I shouted. Akito gave me a very cold stare. I sighed. "Let's just get groov- I mean going."

We arrived at the park!
"It's time to shake my moth, butt!" Goth The Moth whispered to Akito and I.

"So, where's Malcolm. I've never met him." Akito sighed his/her emo sigh.
I looked around.
"AHH! There he is!!"
I pointed to him and his dad:

"AHH! There he is!!"I pointed to him and his dad:

(Malcolm⬆️)

(Malcolm's dad⬆️)

(Malcolm's dad⬆️)

"Eww." Akito looked at them. "They are so... bright."
"Ahh, Akito. You and your emo ways." I smiled at him.
He rolled his eyes.

"BOBBBBBBB!" Malcolm's dad shouted at me.
"PANCAKE MAN!" Shouted Malcolm.

"Hey guys! This is my friend, Akito." I said to them.
"Ahh yes, Akito! We have heard so much about you!" Smiled Malcolm's dad.

"Oh dear god..." I thought. "I don't even know Malcolm's dad's name! I guess I'll just call him Mr. Malcolm's Dad."

~To be continued~
;)