Adventures In Burger King! Part 1.

Bob's POV
"Akitoooooo!" I chirped from the top of my hamburger-licious lungs.
"Get your emo self down here, please!"
Akito and I had just had a sleepover! (That'll be for another chapter! Get ready for that, too!) And boy, was it  LIIIIIIIIIIITTT.
He came over to my house! We had both just woken up, I went down stairs to grab some breakfast, while Gothy and Akito stayed upstairs.

"SHUT UP, BOB! GOTH THE MOTH AND I ARE TRYING TO SUMMON SATAN!"
I sighed.
"Sorry, Akito. I didn't realize you were doing your religious duties." I thought about what I had just said. Summoning Satan? That really had me thinking. What kind of religion is Akito apart of?

Akito had told me once that summoning him was apart of his religion. Huh. Well, that's interesting.

A few minutes later, Goth the Moth came twerking down the stairs, while Akito moped down.

"How did your summoning go, Aki?"
I asked Akito.

"First, never call me Aki ever again. Second, it failed yet again." Akito said.
"Hey, Ki! Wanna go grab some breakfast?"
I asked.

"It's two in the afternoon, thanks." Akito sighed. "Don't call me Ki either."

"Can I call you 'Booty Rocker'?" Goth the Moth asked Akito.

"..." Akito stared him down.
"EHHEHEHE..." I laughed to break the silence.
"Well, Akito, should we get lunch? My treat!"
Akito nodded his head yes. "Wait, but do you have any money? I mean, you kind of wasted it all on condiments for your hot dogs.." Diggedy darn it!

"You're right!" I said. "Do you have any, Akito? That is, if you don't mind paying."

"I'm more broke than my broken soul, Bob."

I sighed. "Right."

I reallllly hope you enjoyed! Sorry it was short! Part 2 coming sooooooon!