The Death Alarm

Jack woke up to a small alarm beeping noise. Quickly he shot up. This noise wasn't just any noise. It was the alarm on his earrings that notified him of the "Deathly" crimes. That ether meant their was a terrorist attack, murder spree, or something else involving that stuff. Quickly he looked around for Mark to see him gone. He would look for him but he didn't have enough time. Swiftly Jack pressed his green earings. He was then surrounded by a glowing green light. Once it dissapeared he was in his costume. Quickly he removed the pin that sealed his speed. Once it was good he ran out the door and jumped. This causes him to fly and the speed of light.
    Usually it would take twenty minuits to get to the city but it would only take a few seconds for Jack. Considering he was flying too. Quickly he arrived at the scene. It was at headquarters. The building was Engulfed in blue flames and the smoke that rises was a grayish blueish color.
    "Cry and Felix are probably still in their!" Jack said to him self as he flew into the building. As he did this he could hear bystanders cheering. He even herd some asking about "Markiplier".
   As soon as Jack flew in he heard screams. He ran toward each one to find the people that worked aside him. Quickly he carried them all out but couldn't find Felix or Cry. He knew something was up. Running back into the building Jack ran into their second home. The room they basically lived in. Running in the the room he saw them yes, but not the real cry and Felix he knew. He saw Cry who's mask now had a creepy smile on in. He was glitching in red jolts and had a red mist coming out of his hands.
    Felix was surrounded by blue sparks. He held a gun in both hands. His hair was blue on the tips. His eyes were light blue and a dark color poured from his eyes.
    They both noticed him at the same time and smiled. They then stepped to the side. With a bolt of blue lightning "he" appeared. Jack scrunched his face up as he looked at Google.
Google smiled and held out his hands.
    "Ahh Jack! How nice of you to join us! I was so upset when you left me..." He said devilishly. 
Jack smiled.
   "Thanks to your friend Bing. I really never got the chance to thank him." He said grinning. Google on the other hand frowned but quickly hid it away.
   "Anyways, meet my new puppets!" He laughed pointing and Felix and Cry. He motioned over to cry.
   "Meet Cryaotic MAD." He said. Crys mask smiled showing ragged teeth. Google then motioned to Felix.
   "And Pewdiepie EX." He chuckled. Felix tilted his head and grinned. It was his normal grin but this one was different.
   Jack took a step back. He thought to himself.
   "He's Gona make them fight me, isn't he?..."
Sure enough he was right. Google snapped his fingers saying thies final words.
   "Go GeT EM bOys"

   Yea I know it's short but I wanted to fight seen to be special 😉