Welcome Back

Google scrunched his fist and took a step towards Bing.
   "You wouldn't dare!" He mumbled under his breath. His blue eyes turned to red and a black substance came from his mouth.
   "Oh but I would" Bing said as he choked Mark with more force.
   "Put him down!" Jack yelled holding his sword in hand. He was terrified, the love of his life was seconds from ether passing out or dying right in front of him but... he kept calm and spoke clearly.
   Bing looked at Jack with a little surprise in them, Google on the other hand just kept staring and Bing, then Mark.
   "Your the last person I expected to hear" Bing spoke, his eyes still a bright yellow.
   "I tend to speak a lot when someone I love gets hurt." Jack spoke crossing his arms. Something bubbled inside him... something dark that just wanted a small taste of freedom.
   Bing only smiled.
   "Do you think that's gonna stop me? If he dies Google dies. Isn't that what you want? To rid this city from evil?" Bing implied wile looking at Mark. Mark glared at him and tried to speak but only a small whimper came out.
   Bing then pressed his hand on Marks chest and a yellow light flickered around marks body.... his eyes closed and the shaking stoped. His body went limp and Bing let him go causing his body to collapse.
   "NO!" Jack shouted tears in his eyes. The evil that was bubbling in his chest now started to rise. It screamed for Jack to let it out and he gladly did.
   "You know that was a bad move on your part." Jack said as a Green mist surrounded his body. Bings eyes widened as he watched something he couldn't quite understand.
   Suddenly their was a loud explosion coming from jack and Bing shielded his eyes. He then looked at Google who laid on the floor.
   "Ahh how nice of jacky to let someone like me out after soooo many years!" Anti said as he got up of the ground. His tail flicked back and fourth as he looked at Bing. Bing was amazed and frightened at the same time, but before he could do anything Anti rushed up on him.
   "You know I like watching everything that goes down in front of jack, especially Mark. I have to say I've grown feelings for him." Anti pulled out a gun and shot at Bings shoulder causing him yelp and stumble backwards.
   "But when you try and take Someone I want well... let's just say... you'll be the one passed out on the floor." Anti said pointing a gun and bings Chest.
   "W-wait so you know?" Bing asking holding his shoulder.
   "Of course I know! Anyone that wasn't in shock could tell that you put a sleeping curse on him!" Anti snarled at his tail flicked back and fourth faster.
   "What I wanna know is how to kill the talking blue mushroom and wake Dark and Mark up." He said smiling slightly. His sharp teeth peering through his mouth.
   Bing took in a breath.
   "It's quite simple really, the only way for a creature like Google to get banished from a host body is to be defeated by one of his own kind."
   "Stop right their." Anti cut him off.
   "You expect me to just let you, willingly into jacks body?" Anti asked looking down at him with Anger.
   "No.... not take over him...." Bing sighed as he looked at the ground.
   "Let him take over me"

   U all thought I killed Mark off didn't u >:3