Daddy Name.

~Seagull has logged on~

Seagull: HYUNG

Seagull: HYUNNBGGGGGGGGG

~RapJoonie has logged on~

RapJoonie: WHAT

RapJoonie: WHAAAAAATTTT

Seagull: I need to tell you something..

RapJoonie: uh oh, did Jungkookie do something baadddddddd (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seagull: what? No

Seagull: .. not this time..

RapJoonie: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seagull: wait, not that's not the problem here.

Seagull: I posted a selca on Twitter.

RapJoonie: and?

~Jimin'sJams has logged on~

Seagull: SOOOOOO. I was reading the comments and they were BLASING it. Everyone kept calling me 'Daddy'.

Jimin'sJams: Daddy. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RapJoonie: GTFO JIMIN

Seagull: Its so creepy. I dont even have kids, guys, I can't be a father.

Jimin'sJams: ...

RapJoonie: .. 

Seagull: I'm still young, its a HUGE responsibility, and I know that my Julie doesn't want kids and I accept that.

Seagull: They should be calling Namjoon 'Daddy' not me. He is the dad in BTS. So why call me 'Daddy'?

Seagull: Yea, they should be asking Namjoon to be their dad. Remember you told me, "I want someone to call be Daddy." and then you smirked and walked away.

Seagull: .... wait a minute...... (●__●)

RapJoonie: .WAAAAAA.... PSSSSSHHHHH

RapJoonie: that sounds like Jimin. What you saying?

Jimin'sJams: -_-

Jimin'sJams: says the fella who wrote Expensive Girl when he was 16. ಠ_ಠ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~Alien has logged on~

Alien: I'm confused.

Seagull: people called me 'Daddy'... I know what they mean now..... oh god...

~EommaNina has logged on~

Alien: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EommaNina: oh no.

EommaNina: Namjoon. what did you do to Jungkook.

RapJoonie: NOTHING!

RapJoonie: .. This time...

Alien: you should let Julie say that to you (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seagull: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EommaNina: HEY! ALL MY KIDS ARE PURE AND INNOCENT

EommaNina: I mean, I ship you and Julie... but HEY!

RapJoonie: Pure and Innocent? You have an appa, a girl who thinks she is a lord and LOVES carrot cake, a dying llama, a vampire, a kinky one, and a girl who EXPOSED Julie with her memes and tries to be aesthetic af. Your turn. 

Alien: appa is hot tho.... not lying...

Seagull: the vampire is hot too. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EommaNina: oh really? says the guy who breaks everything, an eomma who loves to stay beauty, an alien who is in love with the appa, a seagull who grinds and is with the vampire, a person who wrecks me A LOT plus is a mochi, a lazy person who is related to that vampire, and a horse who loves a kinky. Wanna go there Namjoon.