Chapter five

"Albie what are you doing?" Nikoli asks Albus as he eats at a table by himself while reading a muggle book.
"I was...reading," Albus says as he looks at Nikoli's sweaty body. "Did you come back from practice already?" He asks surprised with how short it was. He couldn't help but look Nikoli up and down, his cut off shirt revealed just enough of his chest that it made Albus want to flit and flutter.
"Yeah,"Nikoli smiles widely as Albus runs his hands through his thick black hair. "Albie c'mon you're sitting with me," he demands while pulling Albus out of his seat and practically dragging him to the table in which Teddy was sitting with Victorie on his lap.
"Guys this is Al," Nikoli introduces Albus to his friends and then says with a wide smile on his face,"Al this is the guys."
"So are you two...," Dean struggles to find words as he points to Albus and Nikoli who sit very close to each other. Albus's book sat in front of him and his camera was on top of it. Nikoli played with the camera lanyard as Albus's hands trailed up and down his back making Nikoli squirm a bit.
"Are we what mate?" Nikoli asks as he puts his muscular slim arm around Albus.
"Ya know,"Dean asks as he picks at the food on the table,"together?"
Teddy tries not to spit out his drink and Victorie hits his arm trying to get him to be serious. Rolling her eyes Victorie purses her plump pink lips and then takes Teddy's food from him. Nikoli laughs at Teddy's reaction while keeping his arm around Albus who just sits there too shy to say anything and too embarrassed to leave. Nikoli can tell Albus was feeling uncomfortable and decided to change the subject,"Dean what of you and Jackie?"
"Yeah," Teddy said now interested,"what of you and Jackie?"
"Well," Dean shrugged his shoulders a bit and smiled,"we snogged for a while."
"Did you shag her?" Jack whispers loudly across from Albus.
Albus makes a face and says,"you're such a pig."
Nikoli and Dean laugh loudly at his comment and Jack makes an unamused face while folding his arms,"you think you're tough because you're with Nikoli now?"
"If it walks like a pig and smells like a pig...it's a pig,"Albus snickers a bit.
"Jack he's just having a bit of fun mate,"Teddy states.
Jack mumbles something under his breath and Albus ignores it once Nikoli's friend group warmly welcomes him into the conversation. Albus knew he'd never really be part of Teddy and Nikoli's friend group but he was happy with how comfortable he felt with them.

"What are you doing tonight?" Nikoli asks him as he walks Albus to the Slytherin dungeons.
"Nothing really," Albus shrugs before yawning,"Scrop is with Rose tonight so I'm alone."
"You're alone in your dorm?" Nikoli raises his eyebrows and follows Albus into the cold dungeons.
"Yes,"Albus makes a face,"but it's crazy messy."
"So," Nikoli makes a face while barging into Albus's untidy dorm room.
Art tools spread over his unmade bed and easels are everywhere. His photo book is on the desk with billions of photos covering the desktop. Clothes fill some corners of the room and shoes are thrown everywhere. Hurriedly Albus moves his art supplies and Nikoli helps,"you're really into this stuff, yeah?"
"Yeah,"Albus replies,"Id like to have a career in this type of area."
"Really,"Nikoli puts his hands on his hips at looks at Albus in wonder,"that's brilliant,"he then says looking over at some of Albus's pieces of work. "I love the colors,"he motions his tan hand over the mixture of pinks, oranges, and yellows.
"Would you like it?" Albus asks standing behind him.
"What? You'd just...give it to me?" Nikoli asks surprised by Albus's question.
"Yeah...I mean...if you'd like it,"he answers as his hand touches the top of the tan warm hand in front of him.
"I'd love it,"Nikoli looks behind him and into Albus's emerald green eyes. His eyes move down to his lips and Albus finds himself not able to move. He wasn't terrified though he was thrilled; excited for his lips to touch his.
Making the first move, Albus pushes his lips onto his. Nikoli kisses him slowly while moving his hands through Albus's thick hair. Stopping for a breath, Nikoli pulls away and pushes Albus on his marshmallow like bed. He smirks wildly and climbs on top of Albus kissing his neck roughly while making his way up to his lips. Albus surprises himself by moaning softly as Nikoli pulls his hair.
"You like that,"Nikoli seductively says as he pulls Albus's shirt off.
Feeling his body warm up he hastily takes off Nikolai's shirt revealing his toned body. Albus kisses his body up and down as Nikoli plays with his hair and moans lowly. Albus somehow manages to get on top and he stops for a quick second and just stares into Nikoli's wild eyes. He feels his body tense and Albus snickers knowing he's in control. Slowing down, he gently moves his hips against Nikoli and smiles a bit before Nikoli forcefully pulls him close so he's able to kiss his neck. Albus moans softly before Nikoli flips his body while positioning himself over Albus and nibbles on his skin causing Albus to moan loudly.
Nikolai's rough hands run down Albus's warm body down to the beginning of his pants. Albus jumps up from under him and scratches his head.
"Al calm down it was just a laugh,"Nikoli smiles warmly at Albus as he paces back and forth,"we aren't there yet and you'll know when you're ready...," his voice trails off as Albus kisses his softly on his neck before putting on his shirt and wrapping himself in Nikoli's arms. His soft hands intertwined with Nikoli's and he kisses them softly happy he's with him.

"So Nikoli,"Albus said in a hushed tone as his head rested on his chest,"what are we?"
Nikoli arches his eyebrow at the question and smirks a bit,"humans?"
"Shut up you bloke,"Albus laughs,"I'm being serious."
"I really like you Albus,"Nikoli uttered while looking into his eyes.
"So what then?" Albus asks sitting up while smirking a bit.
"You're my boyfriend," Nikoli smirks,"and I'm yours Al."
"I know,"Albus smiles feeling all giddy,"I just wanted to hear you say it."