Chapter eleven

Time change: month of June

The bed sheets are soft up against Albus's naked body as he cuddles with Nikoli. This is the second time today they've done it. Albus smiles while looking at Nikoli eating some candy they they has gotten from Honeydukes the day before. Albus thought it was funny how back in autumn he'd freak out before having sex. Now he wanted it, he couldn't get enough of it. He loved feeling Nikoli's warm skin pressed against his body. He loved the feeling of Nikoli's soft lips against his and he loved that their bodies move in perfect harmony. Nikoli was experienced and quite confident which Albus adored and admired.
The warm June air rushed through the open window in Nikoli's room and Albus shivered a bit from it. Nikoli's hands trail down his back and stops by his waist. Albus smirks a little knowing he's teasing him.
"Teddy remember Belle-hello Al,"Molly walks in and covers her mouth with her hands trying not to laugh.
"Molly?!" Albus practically shouts. "What-what in the bloody hell are you doing here?"
"L-Looking for Teddy,"Molly laughs quietly.
Albus's gave goes red and he wants to hide under the blankets. Nikoli laughs with Molly and Albus hits him playfully.
"Good to see my favorite gay couple back together,"Molly leans on the door as she smirks.
"Shut up you bloke,"Albus mutters, rolling his eyes.
"Do you know where Teddy is?" Molly asks.
"Not sure,"Albus shrugs his shoulders as he lays back down.
"With Vic,"Nikoli says,"I assume."
Molly nods her head and smiles a bit,"brilliant. Well you two...have a jolly good time,"Molly says smirking before leaving the dormitory.
Nikoli looks over at Albus and they both laugh together. Albus lies his head down on Nikoli's chest and he slowly starts to kiss his neck. "I love you,"Albus mumbles.
Nikoli flips him over and smiles seductively,"show me how much."

***

Albus lays his head on Nikoli's shoulder as they ride in the train car to the platform. Nikoli smiles down at his boyfriend as he plays with his curly black hair. Lily takes up the seat in the train car sleeping. Albus laughs as he watches James and Teddy draw on her face.
"You're going to wake her up,"Albus says with a giant smile on his face.
"She will if you talk that loud,"Teddy whispers.
"Mum and Dad will notice,"Albus says as he watches James write 'loser' on Lily's forehead.
"I'm quite sure they will be too busy looking at their gay child with his boyfriend,"James laughs,"it will distract them the whole week."
"Shut up,"Nikoli laughs.
"I am glad Aunt Ginny invited you to the house for a week,"Teddy says after finishing up how drawing on Lily's face.
"So am I,"Albus laughs,"Mum seemed quite excited on the howler."
The train stopped and Nikoli got up and squeezed Albus's hand. He wasn't nervous when he was with Nikoli.
"C'mon Albie,"Nikoli smiles and then he kisses him on the cheek. "Are you alright?"
"As long as you're by my side,"Albus says taking a deep breath.