Chapter six

"Al we already know,"Lucy rolls her eyes as she pets her kitten, dusk.
"He was so...forceful,"Albus tells Lucy grinning ear to ear.
"I bet he bangs like a fairy on LSD,"Lucy smiles a bit as she continues to pet her cat. Albus shakes his head at her comment and she shrugs her shoulders,"he is fun to look at."
"He's all mine,"Albus mutters to himself with a small smile on his face. He felt giddy just talking of him.
"What are you going to tell your parents then?" Lucy asks with a hint of worry on her face. Her Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry were good people who were quite open with their children however, Albus always felt he let his father down. She didn't want him to think him being gay would let him down even more.
"That's were it gets messy,"Albus scratches his head,"if I don't tell them James will and they'll be upset. And if I do tell them they'll be upset."
"Wow...don't be dramatic,"Lucy pleads and then looks at Rose as she brushes her puffy red hair and puts mascara on her almond shaped eyes.
"Al," Rose sighs,"James thought you were gay when you color coordinated his closet. He's going to be thrilled to find he was right." She pauses a bit and watches as Albus puts his scarf around his neck,"Aunt Ginny could care less, she loves you. Uncle Harry...Uncle Harry...he won't care as much."
"Al,"Lucy adds,"no one really cares who you love."
"And you two have been seen in public together,"Rose states tying to make it better for him.
Albus nods his head,"Teddy already knows."
"Exactly,"Lucy says,"and Lily does because I told her. So she'll tell Molly-who is gay- and James will tell Fred, Fred will tell Roxy, Roxy will tell Vic-who already knows- Vic will tell Dom and Dom will tell Louis. It'll be all right."
Albus furrows his eyebrows as he watches his odd cousin put on makeup and then decides it's best not to know where she was going. He nods his head and leaves the Gryffindor common rooms.

"Hey there boyfriend,"Nikoli kisses Albus on the cheek as he walks with him to the great hall.
"When's the match," Albus asks holding his hand.
"Tonight: 9:30,"Nikoli says.
"Brilliant,"Albus says turning around and, knowing Nikoli will follow, he continues to talk,"I've got to write to my parents."
"About what exactly?" Nikoli asks putting his arm around Albus.
"Well for starters I've got to tell them of me being gay," Albus rolls his eyes at Nikoli as he goofs off in the autumn wind. "Hopefully my father doesn't go mad," Albus mutters under his breath.
"I'm quite sure Harry Potter has faced bigger evil then a couple of homos,"Nikoli jokes.
"I've already gotten the note written," Albus waves the piece of sealed parchment around,"it's short, straight to the point."
"Dear mum, I'm gay!" Nikoli laughs at himself as he runs up the stairs to the tower.
Albus ignores Nikoli's jokes as he connects the parchment to his families owl, Pudgie. Lily named him when they were young and Albus's mother thought it was a good fit. Nikoli comes behind him and Albus turns around facing Nikoli as he stares deeply into his green eyes. Albus could feel his lips trembling with temptation to gently kiss him. Nikoli's tan lips curled into a seductive smile and his hands lingered around Albus's waist pulling him closer to his warm body. Nikoli gently brushed his lips against Albus's cheek and he slowly moved to his lips kissing them softly and slowly.
"What have we here?" James marches up the stairs amused at the situation he had stumbled upon.
"We were just-"
"Snogging,"James finishes his brothers sentence with an eyebrow raised. He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose and fixes his nicely cut black hair.
"If you tell Dad I'm going to tell him of how you set the broom closet on fire!" Albus tells James not even trying to cover it up.
"Technically it wasn't on fire,"James snickers as he thinks of how smart he is.
"Of course it wasn't on fire! You completely blew it up!" Albus shouts.
"Hold on,"James's face begins to glow with mischief,"are you...blackmailing me."
"Well...yes I...I suppose so,"Albus shrugs his shoulders as Nikoli just watches this encounter trying hard to refrain from laughing.
"So...so you are then? You and Nikoli are...you're...you're gay? Yeah?" James asks with a smile creeping on his face.
"Yes James,"Albus sighs.
"Merlins Beard!" He exclaims,"I was right!!! Teddy owes me 10 galleons and Lily owes me 15!"
"You bet on my sexuality?!" Albus shouts trying not to laugh.
"Yeah we made it when you color coordinated my closet,"James laughs and then adds,"and when you wore those bloody shoes."
"They were penny loafers and quite comfortable and they matched my outfit,"Albus defends himself on his favorite pair of shoes.
"Everything about that sentence screams gay," James jokes as he folds his arms and leans back.
Nikoli leans back behind him and chuckles to himself as he rubs his temples. Albus licks his lips and states,"good then mum and dad will take it well."
"So...this was a...splendid conversation...really," James slows inches to the stairs,"but uh-"
"James Potter you slug," Albus hears Ivy's voice shout as she rushes up the stairs.
"Ivy darling,"James scratches his head,"you look...smashing."
Ivy's milk white face was covered in ash and her blonde chin length hair was frizzy and a bit singed. Her thin eyebrows raise as she puts her hands on her hips. Her skin tight jeans are covered in black ash and her once white tank top is now completely black.
"Ivy I told you not to get them wet," James laughs as he looks Ivy up and down. Albus's mouth drops and Nikoli laughs a bit.
"Is this funny to you Wood?!" Ivy puts her hands on her hips as she looks at Nikoli who's trying hard not to laugh at the sight of Ivy.
"Potter what in bloody hell made you think it would be a good idea to put small fireworks in my bathroom?!!" Ivy exclaims watching as James tries hard not to laugh.
"You're quite beautiful when you're shouting at me,"James says seriously but in a bit of a joking manner. Albus crossed his arms as he watched the exchange between the two.
"Beautiful when I'm shouting at you?! Then watch because I'm about to be glamorous," she says through her teeth as she chases him down the stairs wildly wiping her wand casting hexes.
Nikoli looks over at Albus and laughs at his boyfriends brother. He kisses Albus on the cheek and locks his hand with his. "I've got to get ready for our match,"Nikoli smiles lovingly.

***

"The game is coming close with Hufflepuff right behind. Team captain and Hufflepuffs most valuable player, Nikoli Wood, is seeking for the golden snitch and, hopefully soon, finds it to win the match!" Jan announces at the game.
Albus wears Nikoli's Hufflepuff hat and scarf as he watches the quidditch match with Scorpius who is preying the Slytherin team wins. Using his camera, Albus took pictures of Nikoli and Teddy playing and smiled hoping his shots were good. Albus loved watching quidditch, he was never much good at it though but he never minded. He enjoyed watching the determination in people's eyes when they were trying to catch the snitch or score a point. Him, Lucy, and Roxy would always cheer on their cousins as they played quidditch in his grandparents open fields. Sometimes Uncle Ron would join in, he wasn't much good but it was always fun to watch. Hugo would always try to get him off of his broom.
"NIKOLI IS ON THE TAIL OF THE SNITCH!" Jan practically screams as she hops up and down watching the Hufflepuff team scramble for a score.
"TEDDY LUPIN SCORES ON SLYTHERIN MAKING THE MATCH A TIE WITH 20 SECONDS TO GO ON THE CLOCK!" Jan screams excited,"DEAN PARKER MAKES AN EXCELLENT BLOCK FOR HUFFLEPUFF!"
Albus stays in the edge of his chair as he watches the close game between his house team and Hufflepuff. Scorpius screams at the Slytherin team as he flings his arms in the air and Albus tries hard not to laugh at his best mate. "PARKINSON WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING MATE?!" Scorpius yells at Kane Parkinson as he misses the shot with 10 seconds left to go.
Albus moves next to Scorpius by the edge of the stands and tries hard to take good action pictures. The crowd starts to count down with the clock that is until there's a huge roar in the Hufflepuff section. Albus quickly looks down to see Nikoli laying on the dirt ground holding something in his hand.
"MERLINS BEARD NIKOLI CAUGHT THE BLOODY SNITCH! NIKOLI WOOD CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! HUFFLEPUFF WINS THE GAME! HUFFLEPUFF WINS!" Jan shouts as she watches Nikoli hold the snitch in the air while getting back on his broom.
Nikoli shouts with the crowd as he holds the snitch in the air. The Hufflepuff sections screams his name and calls him the God of quidditch. Albus jumps up and down while shouting with the crowd while Scorpius rolls his eyes annoyed with losing to Hufflepuff...again. Nikoli steers his broom to the section where Albus was and, trying to take a picture of the moment, Albus was surprised to see Nikoli right in front of him.
"Is this a good angle for me?" Nikoli jokes as he makes an ugly face at the camera as Albus takes the picture.
"Why do I find you charming,"Albus jokes at Nikoli. His dirty blonde hair is drenched with sweat and he tries hard to keep his breathing patterns normal but fails traumatically. He grabs Albus by the hand and pulls him onto his broom. Steering his broom to the middle of the field he holds the snitch in the air and kisses Albus on the lips hard. The crowd shouts wildly and Albus closes his eyes cherishing this moment. Nikoli spends the rest of the night taking ugly photos of himself on his camera to surprise Albus the next morning.