Eyes Of Innocence: Chapter 4: A New World.

Before we begin, I'd like to point out that the BOLD letters are inner thoughts, an example being Sinon or any other character were speaking to themselves/to the readers directly, it may or may not relate to the words above or below the BOLD words. Also, italics are recalled memories such as flashbacks or words a character finds important/remembers.
                          You may now proceed.

Sinon/Shino's P.O.V.
If only I had known before...
I slowly disconnected from reality, as Kazuto and Suguha left the bedroom. I dove into virtual reality as it had been normal for me, and it was. As the screen loaded, I had recalled everything that had happened, I never really had the time to think about it until now, it was unlike me. I was always the type to think about my actions, but everything that had happened involving Kazuto, in both GGO and out, was pure impulse. I became a little red, I had become soft...
--------
Kirito!
...
Kirito!
Please...help me! I don't want to die..
--------
I remember pleading, begging for his help like I was some abandoned child. I was desperate, alone, and helpless, I had grown to rely on him. I had given up, I had no strength left to try, I had been trying to accept myself as who I was, a person who was misunderstood, always alone, could only rely on herself. He changed what I saw, my world that had only been ruin, had been rebuilt as something entirely new, unfamiliar to my dull eyes. I hated him for it, softening me, making me look weak, cradling me like I was a baby when I cried. He used to look at me the way I wanted everyone to see me as, but it's like he knew deep down I was just soft. He started looking at me with pity, or that look you give when you look at a cute kid when it's crying. But..he had saved my life. This is what I get for opening up to people, making me seem sensitive. Of course I'm not...I think. It is so hard to understand. My purpose, my place in this world anymore, it's like it feels wrong that I got a good ending? Why am I still alive, especially since I'm no longer looked at as just the Ice cold sniper to him. He sees me.
-
I scoffed at myself, and hugged my knees. I let out a few tears, before gently whispering, "Link...start." Then it was a burst of color, he beginning of something new, unique. Already I could tell this would be completely different from the world of GGO, which had been a part of me for a long time, but that's over now, and this is new. I was teleported into a small room where you could choose what you would be and what you'd look like. I look for the race that seemed appropriate for my skills at shooting from afar, and apparently the Cait Sith was it. The Cat one? Seriously? It described how they are skilled at a variety of weapons, including bows, so I chose that. Suddenly, on my body, a pair of ears and tail appeared. It felt strange...but...cute. Not that I cared that much. I selected my hair color and eye color along with clothing. I decided to keep some part of GGO with me and keep my blue hair and the green.
-
I had finished everything, and this was the moment that I began a new adventure with new people. Kazuto and Suguha, my new and only friends now. I sighed deeply and ignored my thoughts. I began the game and was immediately set in a forest, I wasn't that far from where Kazuto and his sister told me to go. It was too easy to see the gigantic tree in the near distance. I nervously tried to fly, as they had told me it was an option, since walking would take longer. I arched out my large wings, and stretched them out. I open and closed them at a quick pace to begin to fly, it took me a bit, but I thought I could get used to it and fly over there quickly. After a bit of a challenge with the whole flying thing, I landed a few yards from the massive tree. I decided to walk the rest of the way.
-
I suddenly got a little embarrassed, I wonder what Kazuto really thinks of me. Does he really see me as a weak girl now that he's seen that side of me? I guess I should try harder to hide it. I had reached the tree, looking around the large perimeter for any signs of what would seem like Kazuto. Suddenly I was approached by a player named Kirito and his companion Leafa, I knew it was them. "Kirito! You're here! I guess the whole tree thing was obvious." I joked. He laughed as he pointed at the large tree. "Yeah it's hard to miss." Leafa snickered. "Not really, you crash into it almost everyday." I started to chuckle as he pouted slightly. "So, let's get started then, shall we?" I was suddenly sprung back to reality when Kazuto talked. I looked down and forced a smile. "Yeah, of course." I followed him to the nearest town, which was ahead.
-
I kept quiet the entire way there, following the two ALO players from behind, not wanting it to seem obvious I was distraught. They were making friendly small talk, as I observed them silently, it seemed like I was a little too observant when Kazuto looked at me. "Something on your mind, Shino?" He addressed me by my real name. "N-no! I didn't do anything!" I panicked internally. "Uh...I didn't say you did, Sinon." He laughed at my cautiousness. "Let loose a bit." He told me. I scoffed at looked away from him. "Whatever, don't put me on the spot like that, and I'm fine. I always am." I said in a firm tone, trying to keep my cold persona. Which didn't seem to affect him at all now, when before it worked like a charm, he respected me as an equal or even superior player in GGO. I didn't say anything else after that.
________
I'm so sorry it's taking forever to update. I really should write more. C: I might start writing another book too.