Chapter 8

Karens pov

So I got up and saw that Aaniye was missing so I texted Hayes to comeover. He came over and I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek that's how I greet people. Then I told him that I think I'm getting a cold and then he jumps on bed with me and he hugs me from my waist below and pulls me towards him. He tells me "do you like that" I just blush. And I know it and I tell him "yes I do very much " then we turn on the t.v. And start watching then Aaniye walks in.

Aaniyes pov

I walk I to the room and I see Karen and Hayes I ask them "what's going on?" Karen tell me "were just watching the tv?" And then Hayes says "we weren't doing nothing and if it bothers you I'll leave " in my mind I think "wow he's so adorable and so respectful" then I tell him no it's fine I have to go somewhere and then Karen tells me with her lips "Christian" and I say "yup" then I leave them alone. Well they are the same age and it would be cool If they became a thing but Karen likes not just Hayes but I think she likes the other guys.

Hayes pov

Karens sister walks in and she looks mad and then asks us "what were we doing " and I respond to her but I didn't want Karen getting Introuble so I stud up for her. Then her sister had to go somewhere. Then I jumped back on the bed and me and Karen started cuddling. Then Karens phone rings.

Karens pov

I get a phone call from my dad and I pick up he tells me that to wake up and to meet him in the lobby that were all going to get breakfast so then I hop in the shower and I get out and I forget the Hayes is here so then I go get some clothes and change in the bathroom. He was watching football. So I change into a plane white shirt and floral shorts and I wear my black and pink Adidas. Then I put my hair back with a headband. And then I tell Hayes if he's ready and then we walk down. I see everyone waiting but not Aaniye and Christian. I see taylor checking me out as soon as I get downstairs I greet everyone and whisper in his ear "take a picture, it lasts longer." And I hope no one saw but we were getting into the limo and taylor touched my butt! I was about to punch him but he's gonna get it worse afterwards. I sat right next to my dad and Hayes.

My dad asks me "where's Aaniye?" I tell him "um well I see that Christian is not here so I guess she's with him" then I go on Instagram and I see a picture of Aaniye and Christian together at a fair. And then I show my dad and then everyone see's it and I think to myself that they do make a cute couple. Then we arrive IHOP I'm the second one to get out the first was my dad and I can tell that everyone was checking my butt out because I heard everyone saying "damn look at that ass" I just laugh it off and all the guys want to escort me but I can do it my self. So we enter IHOP and I sit next to Hayes and Matt. And I sit across from Taylor and cameron. Cameron is so cute and he's a model. I always wanted to model but I'm not that slim I'm curvy and kinda chubby. I was comfortable in my body and my skin. I finish eating 2pancakes and I put in 1 headphone and "confident" by justin bieber comes up I just start singing because I love justin. And I see that everyone is recording me and then I get vine notifications. And I see it's me singing. So I tell the guys that I'll meet them in the limo because I need some air. Then I walk out and see a little girl I think she was about 7 and she runs towards me and tells me "can I take a picture with you, I love you so much I look up to you" and I tell her "yes you can take a picture with me sweetie and thanks for the support I love you " then her mom says thanks and then they leave. I sit on the side walk and I get a message from Aaniye

From Aaniye: hey don't worry bout me I'll text you when I get home.

Then I text her "okay, love you"

Then taylor comes out and sits next to me.

Taylor's pov

I'm worried bout Karen so I walk out and sit next to her and she tells me "can I help you?" And I say "yeah" then I crash my lips onto hers and she kisses me back then we break the kiss and she tells me "what was that about?" I tell her "I really like you and I want you to be mine."

And she tells me "I can't be in a relationship right now but earn my trust and we will see where it takes us." Then she gives me a kiss on the check and then cameron walks out.

Cameron's pov

I really like Karen. when she was singing "confident" the only part of that song I thought about was when it said "she got a booty like that" Karen wasn't the slimiest girl but she was perfect the way she was and that booty thoe. She had us all talking. I think Aaniye and Christian are off to a good start. I want to talk to her and I walk out and I see her giving taylor a kiss on the cheek and I tell taylor that there calling him so he can leave me and Karen alone. I see Karen and I tell her if I can get a picture and a hug. She says "yes" and I took about 7 pictures with her and her hugs are the best. Then I see everyone coming out and we all entered the limo and went back to the hotel.

Karens pov

We got to the hotel and I needed to film a new YouTube video so I asked cameron to do the stranger tag with me. And it went good I got to editing and he was just in room laying down, I didn't mind him being in my room because he's super chill. Then he asks me "hey Karen I have a photoshoot tommorow wanna come?" I tell him "yes " and I hug him because I was excited to go see him at a photoshoot and then i got back to editing and I felt eyes on me. Then I told cameron that I always wanted to be a model and he told me that I would be perfect. I died when he said that. I checked Instagram and I saw that all the guys followed me. And on Cameron's Instagram he posted the pictures of us and everyone was saying "Aww you guys are so cute together, #teamkameron, isn't he to old for her?" Everyone thought we were dating but we aren't.

Thanks for reading me and my friends collab fan fiction. Remember to check out her story "don't notice me" a nash grier fan fic.