Chapter 16

Karens pov

I woke up and got Into some sweats and a loose shirt and taylor also was wearing sweats but he went down shirtless. We made breakfast and almost the whole time he just holded my waist the whole time until we heard someone coming down the stairs and taylor let go and it was my dad. "Good morning" he told us as we responded I told my dad that I really wanted a belly piercing and he told me "okay I'll think about it." I was excited and me and taylor sat together and Aaniye came down.

"Mother Diana" I said to myself. What is she doing here I say to myself then she pulls kian apart and asks him "how have we been and if were on our good behavior" he tells her good stuff about us and then he asks her "do you wanna stay?" And I pray to father Christ and the Holy Spirit that she would leave. And then she said that she had a meeting and she had to leave. As soon as the door closed I jumped of excitement.

Later on

Kian pov

The boys came back and we were all in the backyard my girlfriend Andrea came over I introduced her to Karen and Aaniye and they seemed to get along.

Karens pov

Everyone was wearing a bathing suit. Me and taylor were hugging each other and then his hands moved down to my butt and my dad screams "Watch those hands Caniff" and taylor says "sorry sir" and then I kiss taylor and we start laughing. And then taylor pushes me into the pool and then my dad pushes him in and my dad says "not so funny huh" everyone starts laughing and I hug taylor again his hands touch my butt , but no one can see because were inside the pool so it's all good.

Taylor's pov

I got screamed by kian for touching Karens butt. When I got pushed in the pool and Karen hugged me I put my hands on her butt once again. She was mature enough. She's 16 and I'm 18 people say I'm to old for her but that's not true. Me and her go underwater and she slaps my butt and I chase her to get her back. I grab her feet and everyone is just minding there own business. She sits on my lap and it felt just right.