E

JinYoung was torn.

He could not decide on whether to go through with the surgery or not.

Yugyeom was worth it, yet he didn't want to die.

At times, he wanted to die for Yugyeom; like they do in the romantic movies. He wanted to feel like a better person.

So, sometimes he wanted to die.

Yet, sometimes, he feared death more than anything else on this planet.

What comes after?

Do you go to different places depending on how your life ends?

Maybe, if you end your own life, your afterlife is hell.

Or maybe, it's amazing.

We can't and don't know anything about death, and that's what's so frightening about it.

Maybe, reincarnation is real.

If it is, do you remember your past life?

Maybe you only remember them when you're a baby.

Yet we can't know, because babies can't talk.

It's all so confusing, yet fascinating and terrifying

○○○○○○○○○○
I've been keeping my distance from everyone, though I can't stay away from Yugyeom.

I feel my lungs filling up with flower petals every time I see him or am in the same room.

What do I do?

Maybe... Maybe I should go through with the surgery. It might be the very best for me.

Maybe I can confess, but knowing me, I won't get over him even if I get rejected.

I cannot live with it for the rest of my life, which will not be very long, with this, can I?

○○○○○○○○○○○○

For the last time, feeling this way, JinYoung got up.

He was feeling extremely tired and..sad. Yet, he didn't really feel sad, or anything at times. He wanted to cry yet wouldn't let himself, so his face just held an emotionless expression.

It wasn't like he wouldn't laugh as one of his friends joked, but it somehow wasn't a genuine laugh.

For the last time, he had met up with Yugyeom, feeling flower petals rush from his lungs to his throat in a matter of seconds, when he caught sight of him.

Yet, he didn't see the point in hiding the flowers anymore.

Why would he?

Nobody knows what they are, besides the doctors.

From his throat suddenly erupt enough flowers for a garden.

Yugyeom just stares in shock, since he had never seen a person throwing up flowers before.

JinYoung briefly explained the disease to his best friend, leaving out the part that that young boy himself is the reason for it.

It doesn't matter, right?

It's the last day he'll ever be feeling this way.

Right?

The tall child cupped his soft cheeks, telling him it's  okay, he'll get over it, that he'll find a cure,

That there's no need to worry, after all, he is his best friend.

JinYoung just nodded his head, smiling all the younger as the sharp petals entered and left his throat.

He wondered; maybe he likes the flowers?

Does he think they're beautiful?

There could never be anything more beautiful than he is.

Coughing up a bit more flowers, JinYoung collapses from loss of blood and not being able to breathe.

Yugyeom saw his doctor's card in JinYoung 's pocket and decided to take him there.

The doctor thanked him as he handed him over, flowers still coming out of the older 's mouth.

Giving him a pill to stop, the boy finally regains his consciousness.

Sloppily, in a half dazed state, he slurs "Hello. I came here to do the surgery."

The doctor slowly nods as they take him to the operating room.

He wanted to do this,
He didn't want to do this.

Yet, what choice did he have?

He could have died just now, from only seeing the younger, so it's safe to say the boy is nowhere near stable, with the disease still inside of him.

It was too late to turn back now, though.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○
FLOWER MEANINGS:
•Yellow Tulips - hopelessly in love
•Carnations(Deep red) - wounded heart
I'll add more as the story progresses.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello

PLEASE let me know if I made any mistakes or typos~

I hope you enjoy this story and it makes you cry like a baby😊

Your fav zucchini xx