S

Slowly, the raven haired boy nodded. Even though he was still contemplating in his head, he knew it would be for the best.

And if he forgets, well,

He'll just have to remember again

He smiles at himself, satisfied with his answer, quickly adding in that he has time pretty much all day, every day.

The doctor bites the inside of his mouth and looks up at the ceiling fan, as if he was thinking. He then lowers his head and softly breathes out "Do you want to do it now, JinYoung?". It takes the boy by surprise, but he did say he was available all the time. Nodding, he stands up and lets the doctor lead him to the oh so familliar operation room.

The door opens as JinYoung is trying his best to calm his nerves, telling himself everything is going to be okay, he'll be able to be with YugYeom now.

Oh, the tall boy really did make him go insane, every time he saw him, thought about him. He simply couldn't live without him.

He laid down on the surgery table and not long after, the doctor injected something in his arm, telling him to count back from 10 as he slowly began to lose his vision and other senses, not fighting the darkness that took over.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As JinYoung woke up, he felt... Odd, to say the least.

The doctor came up to him shortly after his awakening and told him he'll need about 3 days ti recover, since this procedure was more risky and complicated.

JinYoung had always wondered if time went slowly for the ones in the hospital, all alone.

Of course, it gave you lots of time to think over every single thing you've ever wanted to think over, leading it to overthinking.

Yet, JinYoung never experienced that, especially on the 3rd day of his recovery, when YugYeom came to visit him. He brought him a bouquet of the oh so familliar flowers- yellow tulips and deep red carnations. The elder smiled at the gesture, immediately shifting to a good mood.

The brown haired boy had decided to stay at the hospital for a few more days, completely forgetting about the time as YugYeom kept visiting him.

The times the younger wasn't there, JinYoung would think about their cute moments, how happy he is etc., and use the rest of the time to count down how much time was left until the taller's next visit.

He was glad that he was cured of the horrible disease, one way or another, and he had hoped it would never change.

They had both been through a lot, throughout all the time they had known eachother, and before, too. Yet there is one they they both knew they would never forget;

The beautiful petals. The ones representing the growth and progression of their love, so the couple had always, even into old ages, kept a bouquet of deep red carnations, mixed with yellow tulips on their living room table.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The ending was kind of rushed, ik, but I suck at them

SHALL I MAKE SMALL CONTINUATIONS OF LITERALLY JUST FLUFF? But I can't promise fast updates.

I hope you enjoyed💕