L

Memories flooded into JinYoung's head as soon as the flowers left his lungs.

He remembered he had had a disease. Something called Hanahi disease? Hanaki? Hanahaki, it was Hanahaki.

He remembered why and when they would appear, that he got a surgery to remove them.

But one thing was not clear to him;
Why was it the opposite now?

He had thrown up when he had found out his love was, indeed, not unrequited.

Maybe, the surgery had reversed the effect?

He does feel bad, knowing the other feels the same, but why?

Does he love him?

Does he care about him?

Does he even want him anymore?

Seeing JinYoung frozen, in deep thought, covered in flowers,  concerned the younger, so he did what anyone would; he took him to the doctor he had taken to the last time.

As they arrived there, he immediately found out that the boy's condition has gotten even worse than before - the surgery had not only failed, it reversed his disease.

JinYoung then went to countless examinations, for his condition made no sense to the doctors.

As the boy had finally awoken, he had found out about his condition from the doctor.

He had told him his condition had reversed, which was self- explanatory, but gladly, the doctor let him know it was only temporary and gave him pills.

"But, there is one thing..." The doctor trailed off. "There is a chance, after this reverse passes, you don't go back to normal. There's a chance the operation gains its effects, that you will, indeed, forget all about YugYeom and not feel love anymore."

JinYoung gasped, hearing those words. What if that happens to him? He doesn't want to forget about the younger, he meant everything to him.

How could he possibly deal with something like that?

Well, technically, he wouldn't care, if it did turn out that way.

But, what about YugYeom?

JinYoung had just found out, hours ago, that the taller had feelings for him.

He would be broken.

But, he'd understand, right? That it wasn't his fault.

He is a reasonable human being after all.

Maybe it will all be better, though.

Maybe he'll just carry on with his life, maybe eventually even date YugYeom.

Maybe he'll finally have a happy ending.

But what if he doesn't?

There's no way for him to know until it happens.

So all he can do

Is wait.

°°°°°°°°
I'm sorry for a slow update, but I'm not sure how to end this yet, I don't want it to be disappointing.

The next chapter is probably the last and it might take about a week for me to think of a  good ending.

Please do comment if you want a

SAD

or

HAPPY

ending.

Your fav zucchini xx