A

JinYoung sadly stared at the door of a house he ended up in front of.

It looked so welcoming, as if it was his own.

Was it?

There was only one way to find out.

He stepped closer to the door, admiring the small detail at the corners of the door that were painted gold, standing out from the rest of the wooden door.

He started thinking;

Was he like that too?

The golden stripe that stands out, makes other people look pretty?

Or was he the small cracked part, at the bottom of the door, holding up everyone but himself?

He didn't know

Because he didn't know who he was.

Part of his heart and mind had, at that exact moment, told him to stop, just go anywhere but here, yet he followed his first instinct, ringing the doorbell.

At the door, a familliar face popped up. "Oh, hello JinYoung." The person said but then soon continued, "YugYeom is upstairs if you need him." Giving me a smile, I turned away from her, starting to walk up the stairs after bowing.

Why did this person's name sound so angelic?

Why were that woman's features so beautiful?

I don't remember much, but I do remember I like boys, not girls.

I also remember I liked this one boy, that was younger than me, a lot.

But we weren't together.

Why?

Did he... not like me back?

What was his name again?

Yoo-Yu-Yi~

I can't remember.

Why did this stranger's house feel like home to me?
How did the woman know my name?

Why did I not know hers?

As I finally reached the top of the stairs, my mind still being clouded with all these thoughts, I caught on to an extremely familliar scent.

Where did I smell this before?

I recall smelling it most of the time, and loving it, as I do now.

Maybe the person went to school with me? That's why the smell was already around me? The smell of school?

I knock on the door lightly and peek from the back of it. In front of me stands a tall, slim yet built, shirtless figure that looked astonishing.

He had fluffy dark blue hair (A/N: FROM THE PERFORMANCE NOT LONG AGO) with strands of other colors in it, styled to a mushroom-type haircut, parted at his forehead. His lips were full and extremely kissable, he wore very skinny jeans and was currently on the floor, doing what looked to be dancing.

The older was amused at how the younger danced; with such passion, swift movements and extreme commitment. It was pure talent, hard work and enjoyment.

To JinYoung, somehow, it felt like he had just fallen in love all over again.

Was this person, the person?

The person he was madly in love with for ages?

Or maybe, it had just been a friend he had suddenly found extremely stunning.

Maybe, the surgery was affecting his brain.

Maybe, he was imagining all this.

His last thought was completely shattered, as the person who opened the door was...YugYeom.

As he stared into his eyes, surprised, he quickly got lost in them, in those beautiful brown orbs, tracing his look to his soft lips, then to his damaged yet still soft-looking hair, then to his beautiful nose and the mole under his right eye.

He was astonished by his dongsaeng's smooth features.

Was it YugYeom? The person he loved so much before he forgot everything?

Even if not, it sure feels like he does now.

As he sees Yugyeom's friendly stare, he remembers how YugYeom had never liked him back.

He remembers thinking it and thinking about it.

He also remembers he always felt miserable and hurt, when he was in love with him, he isn't sure why, though.

But at this very moment, as he realised his love for him again, he felt anything but that. He loved it.

Is it normal to like the fact a person doesn't like you back?

It must be, since he wasn't sad. Right?

Suddenly, he hugged YugYeom, with all his might.

At first, the younger looked confused but eventually gave in to the hug, stroking the shorter's hair. "What's wrong JinYoung?" He had asked, concerned.

"I'm just so happy, Yugyeom" he had said, on the verge of crying.

Yugyeom just hugged back, not looking deep into it, assuming he was happy for getting out of the hospital.

As the hug slowly broke apart, though, the younger had muttered the words "I love you JinYoung" to basically himself, for JinYoung could not hear them.

Yet, for an unknown reason, JinYoung had quickly clutched his stomach and started coughing up flowers, violently.

But these were different flowers from before - they were Rhododendrons and striped carnations.

°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello I'm back with flower facts(these are all from the internet btw):
Rhododendrons-beware
Striped carnations-refusal
°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you like this, this part is very weirdly written, though, I'm sorry, I just have no idea how to put it into words, in any language.

Let me know if there's any errors.

Your fav zucchini xx