Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

Philippe had taken me to the forest...I then saw Papa's invention..left there, broken.

"Come on, Philippe!" I said as he ran faster. Once we got there, I saw a huge castle, opened gate.

Getting down from Philippe, I was about to open the door, but it was like automated.

"Hello?" I yelled as I walk inside closing the door. "Is anyone here? Helloo!!"

"Mama! Mama! I saw a girl in the castle!" Chip told her mum as he dance happily.

"No..I'm done with your stories, Chip. Off to bed."

"I zaw a girl in ze caztle!" Said Plumette showing up.

"See..I told ya!" Smiled Chip.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

"Is that a girl?" Asked Lumiére to Cogsworth.

"Of course it's a girl.."

"What if she is the one? The one who will break the spell"

Y/n heard some whisperings, so she thought it might be the clock and the candle.

She went to different places of the castle, the Ball room was the first she went in. It was very peculiar that the piano is playing itself. Y/n stared for a moment then when the piano realize that a girl is staring so, Cadenza stops and pretended that nothing happend.

As for Y/n, she shrugged it off for a moment. Then proceeds. She was still holding the candelabra, or Lumiere.

She then heard coughs. It might be her papa.

Cogsworth was watching them all the time and finally moved and quitely followed Y/n.

"No.." he whispered to himself.

"Papa?!?" Yelled Y/n as every step she took straight in the dungeon.

"Y/n? *coughs*" Maurice said to her daughter locked up inside a cell.
"You shouldn't be here, this castle is alive! *coughs*"

"Your hands.." stated Y/n as she held her father's hand tightly. "Are cold as ice! Who's done this to you?"

Just then a loud growl came.

"Who are you?" Asked Y/n seeing nothing but dark and his father.

"The master of this castle!" Another growl came. "You came here to take my prisoner?!?"

"I came here for my father! He has done nothing to you!!" Yelled Y/n still cannot see anything but hear only voice.

"He stole my rose!"

"I ask for the rose!"

"Then he shouldn't have trespassed here at the first place!"

"Take me instead.." suggested Y/n, this might be the dumbest plan she ever had. "If you will, can you let him go?"

"Fine..!"