Chapter 10

Beast/Adam's P.O.V.

They fixed me and my makeup and once they're done, they made me look at the mirror to see a very foolish guys who is a beast that has makeup.

"O-Okay. I can fix that." Lumiere said awkwardly right after we heard everyone in the room's review.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Adam has just invited me to have a date tonight. Like dance in the ballroom in a very beautiful outfit. I couldn't say no because its the first tine I've been ask to dance. Well, except for my Papa.

Madame Garderobe and I were in my room, she let me dress up a very very very stunning (c/o/d) (color of dress) dress. "Thank you." I told her.

When I was about to leave the room, she stopped me.

"Wait a minute. There's something missing." Madame Garderobe said, so I went back to where I was standing before and looked at her with my confused face.

It took a minute to remember that something missing. "Ah, at last. The finishing touch."

Right after the finishing touch. My dress looks amazing/fabulous. This is the only dress that really really amazes me.

Suck it up (Y/N)! This is your only chance to wear this thing and to suck up this moment. Here we go.

Once we're down. I slowly and carefully not to trip in my (c/o/d) gown.

I stopped almost in the middle of the staircase where I saw Beast in his outstanding suit. My gosh, I love him so much. If only he could see my love for him.

Also, I'm not a Yandere girl. Chillll..

Mrs. Potts started singing. Ok, what is it with us with singing? I quietly laughed. Good thing Beast didn't hear it.

Once we met in the middle, I bowed down in a princess way manner, I believe and he does bowed back too.

This is way too much for kings and queens.

We entangled our arms together and then slowly walked down the stairs as we went to the ballroom.

I know this might be very very cliche but the world just seem to slow every time I'm with him. A feeling where I cannot truly express it to him. Do I really love him or is it just a saying?

We stopped in the middle of the room. "Do you know how to dance?" He asks me.

I scoff. "Of course. Papa used to teach me dancing when I was little. I always step on his toes." He laughs. I bowed once again as a sign of respect to the beginning of the dance. He bowed back.

I reach out my hands for him to hold, Adam was confused for a bit until I grabbed his hands again and began to dance. We both smiled. "I told you, I know how to dance."

We dance and dance until it all came to an end. We both walked towards the balcony and stood there with silence filling over us.

"I haven't danced in years." He said, finally breaking the silence. I looked at him. "I'd almost forgotten the feeling. It's foolish, I suppose... for a creature like me to hope... that one day he might earn your affection."

"I don't know." I said. I was staring in the distance of trees, thinking about my father.

He was a but shocked. "Really? You think you could be happy here?"

"Can anybody be happy if they aren't free?" I asked him. "My father taught me to dance. I used to step on his toes a lot. Did I already told you that?"

"Twice." He said. "You must miss him. Very much." Absolutely. "Would you like to see him?"

I looked at him in confusion as he lead me into his room. The rose in the glass is still there.

He gave me a mirror. "What will I do with this?"

"Say something. Anything about your father or what you would like to see."

"I'd like to see my father, please," I told the mirror and it showed him. NO! He was being captured by someone. Is that Gaston in the background? "Papa! What are they doing to him? He's in trouble!"

"Then you must go to him." He suddenly said.

"What did you say?" I asked him, not clearly sure what he just said.

"You must go to him." He repeated. I remained in my place, still a bit shocked. "No time to waste."

I gave him back the mirror but he refused. "No... you keep it with you. Then you'll always have a way to look back on me." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I hugged him and then hurriedly ran to the main door.

Once I got to the main door, I stopped and looked at the man who turned into a furniture (a/n: sorry idk what its called). I bowed to him in a princess way, and of course he bowed back. Before going out, I turned my back and looked at the palace.

I saw Mrs. Potts looking at me, so I looked back at her. And with that, I went outside to mount on Philippe and go save my father.

The last thing I heard is Adam's roar.

Don't worry, Papa. I'll stop whatever they're doing to you. I have a theory that it's all Gaston's fault. I'm hoping that my theory is right.

-

Hey guys. Sorry that I haven't updated this book in a long time. I was trying to fix my grammar before writing this chapter. My grammar still sucks, by the way.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to drop a vote!

-Alyssa