Chapter 6

Meanwhile...

<3rd Person's View>

Gaston and LeFou were in a club, people are drinking beers and there's an orchestra (you need to pay them first before they can play musics).

"Who does she think she is? That girl has tangled with the wrong man.." Gaston complained about how Y/n not agreeing to marry him for the 5th time.

"More beer?" Suggested LeFou holding two beer in his hand. Instead, Gaston pushed them away.

"What for? I'm disgraced.." He sat in his chair and closed his eyes.

"You? Never! Gaston..you need to pull yourself together!" LeFou said trying to encouraging Gaston.

"Gosh, it disturbs me to see you Gaston..looking so down in the dumps." LeFou sang. "Every guy here loves to be you Gaston, even when taking your lumps."

"There's no man in town, as admired as you, you're everyone's favorite guy~

Everyone's awed! And inspired...by..you.

And it's not..very hard...to see why~!"

Right in the middle, LeFou payed so that the orchestra can play while he is encouraging Gaston.

"No...one's~!" He stood in he table and then made moves.

"Slick as Gaston, no one's quick as Gaston. No one's neck as incredibly thick as Gaston!" He spun the neck of a chubby man then proceeds.

"For there's no man in town half-as-manly." LeFou layed in the table side wards.

"Perfect, a pure paragon." Pipped in the three ladies who fancies Gaston the most.

He then stood and walked towards the three man who is also drinking beer and smiling.

"You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley." LeFou, again. Sat in the table and acted like a lady. "And they'll tell you who's team they'd prefer to be on~~!"

The two man didn't look what's going on, so..LeFou nudges their head by his hand. He then do the hand signs.

"Who plays?" He kept doing it until the three man understand it.

"Darts like Gaston?" The three of them recited in unison.

He again made a broken heart sign this time. "Who breaks heart like Gaston?"

"Who's much more than the sum of his parts like Gaston~!"

Gaston put his hands together at the back of his head. "As a specimen, yes I'm intimidating." He sang.

"My, what a guy, that Gaston!" Everyone sang and stood up except for Agatha, Gaston and the orchestra.

After that, this time, Gaston stood up and went beside LeFou. "I needed encouragement, thank you LeFou."

"Well, there's no one as easy to boaster as you~!" Gaston and LeFou accidentally made a movement that gays only do. "Too much?"

Well, sort of, because LeFou is gay and Gaston is not.

Gaston think for a moment then replied. "Y...Yep!" Popping the letter p. They separated from each others and continued to sing his mighty song (In Gaston's Dreams~).

"No one fights like Gaston," everyone sang, LeFou is still making movements that I really like to see. "Douses lights like Gaston"

"In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston!" Exclaimed LeFou.

"When I hunt I sneak up with my quiver". says Gaston while holding up a gun. "And beasts of the field say a prayer"

"OHHH~!"

"First I carefully aimed for the liver. And I shot from behind"

"Is that fair?" asked LeFou, raising one of his eyebrows at him.

"I don't care" replied Gaston. Wow, so...first, Gaston cannot read, is blind (according to reader's comments in the comment section below) and maybe has no brain. All of them, except for girls, are very well educated in Villaneuve, but I think that Gaston is the only one that never really understands each lessons other than hunting and praising himself. There is also one reader that commented, "Gaston lives in France but cannot speak French, as well as others." Anyways! Back. To. The. Story.

"No one hits like Gaston"

"Matches wits like Gaston"

"In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston" LeFou almost spit some saliva when saying the word 'spits'.

"I'm especially good at expectorating." Gaston spits his saliva and went perfectly through the pot LeFou was holding. Ew...I mean, some on! What if he accidentally spits saliva into other people's face or the three girls whom they fancy very much.

"Ten points for Gaston" The crowd cheered, and then Gaston get some eggs in the counter where Agatha is watching. WHY?!? Why on earth Agatha should not curse on Gaston like what she did to the prince. Hey! What is Y/n and Beast doing at this time? By the way, I remember the Harry Potter house points, 10 points for Gryffindor!

"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs," he ate 4 eggs at the same time, wow, just wow. Aren't he gonna choke after that? "Every morning to help me get large.And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs. So I'm roughly the size of a barge!"

After Gaston had sung, half of the men who likes wrestling and hunting went to dance on the table not even caring that their shoes can make the table dirtier than they would have expected. It seems everyone is having fun today. A minute or two they stopped from stomping and marching on top of the poor table.

"Who has brains like Gaston?" Asked LeFou very loud that everyone inside can hear. Actually, no one has brains like Gaston. What? Do you want to have a brain that is very similar to you? Of course, your answer is no. HAHA!

"Entertains like Gaston!"

"Who can make up these endless refrains like Gaston?" says Gaston, himself. "I use antlers in all of my decorating"

"Say it again." Actually, the author is wrong, they have continued to stomp on the table and clapped their hands four times. "Who's the man among men? Who's the super success? Don't you know, can't you guess? Ask his fans and his five hangers-on"

"There's just one guy in town, who's got all of it down!" LeFou then after hused them all that made all of them stopped (aww...my poor grammar, again) so that he can only speak.

"And his name's G-A-S-T," he sang awkwardly. "I believe there's another T. It just occurred to me that I'm illiterate and I've never actually have to spell it out loud before~!"

"Gaston!" EVERYONE cheered at that name. It all again comes to a stop when Maurice barges in, in haling and ex-haling repeatedly. His face was very worried. What could it be?

---------------------------------------------------

WORDS: 1060

Finally! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye bye.