Chapter 9

LeFou's POV

The man that I expected to see in the woods, is now in front of us. Gaston and I froze from our tracks. "Maurice." I choke out his name. Everyone stopped from what they're doing.

Then looked at us. "Gaston, did you try to kill Maurice?" Someone asked that I didn't know his name. Alright, his face is a bit cute, but I think I like G more.

Maurice stood up and everyone was whispering to each others, Gaston took one step forward whilst I remained in my place.

"Maurice," Gaston said as if he was acting now. Of course, he is. "Thank heavens! I've spent the last five days trying to find you." He glared at us.

I left the place from where I was standing and then stood beside a girl.

"You tried to kill me. You left me to the wolves." Maurice saud sternly.

"Wolves?"

"Yes, wolves."

"Its one thing to rave about your delusions," Gaston continued. "It's another to accuse me of attempted murder."

"Maurice...do you have any proof of what you're saying?" Monsier Jean asked.

I can tell from Maurice's face that he was about to blown up, but he's just controlling it.

"Ask Agathe," He said. "She rescued me." Whoops. Everyone looks at her.

"Agathe!" Gaston said. "You'd hang your accusations on the testimony...of a filthy hag?"

"No offense, Agathe." I don't know why I ever love this man.

Maurice's eyeballs landed on me, so, I tried to hide a bit and turn back. "Monsier LeFou. He was there. He saw it all."

Oh my god. Oh my god. What am I going to do?!? Ahhh.

"M-Me?" I asked nervously.

"You're right," Gaston said as he moves towards me. "Don't take my word for it. LeFou! My dearest companion." He placed his hands on my shoulders, I can feel his eyes looking at me as if I dont need to tell the truth.

"Did I...your oldest friend and most loyal compatriot try to kill the father of the only woman I've ever loved?" He touched my chin. HE TOUCHED MY CHIN! But, I'm still having goosebumps on what is happening right now.

"Well," I started not really knowing where to start. "It's a complicated question on a number of accounts." I tried to look somewhere else but Gaston grabbed my shoulders again and looked at me sternly.

"But..no." Oh my god. Why?!? "No he did not." After that, I stepped back and stood beside the girl again. Gosh, I hate lying.

"You.." Ok, Maurice. Ahh!! When he tried to slap Gaston on the face, Gaston quickly grabbed his hand and placed too much force. Everyone gasp and I still have the worried face on me.

"Maurice.." Gaston said now being so serious. Tom, Dick and Stanley stood up. "It pains me to say this, but you've become a danger to yourself and others. No wonder Belle ran away. You need help, sir."

"A place to heal your troubled mind. Everything's going to be fine. Just..fine." Gaston motioned his head to Maurice signalling that the triplet should take him now.

Maurice looked at me and I gave him a look of sympathy and sorry.

Beast/Prince Adam's POV

"Well, I saw her in the ballroom...and I said 'You're making everything look so beautiful. We should have a dance tonight.' I never imagined she'd actually say yes. What was I thinking?" I told them so fast. I'm currently taking a bath right now and only an hour before that date begins.

"No, Master. It's perfect." Lumiere stated. "The rose has only four petals left, which means tonight...you can tell her how you feel."

I stood up to see them in the ground. "I feel like a fool. She will never love me."

"Do not be discouraged," He continued as I shook my head to remove the cold water from my beard, in a dog way. "She is the one."

After that, a towel was wrapped around me and sat in front of the mirror. "I wish you'd stop saying that! There is no 'one'. "

"You care for her, don't you? Well, then, woo her with beautiful music and romantic candlelight." I nodded my head.

"Yes," Plumette agreed with Lumiere. "Yes, and when the moment's just right..." She giggled.

"Well...how will I know?" I asked them.

"You will feel slightly nauseous." Cogwarts said who was in front of me.

What am I going to do? This is my first time to ask a girl in a date. Ugh.

"Don't worry, Master. You'll do fine."

"Just stop being so nervous and tell Belle how you feel," Mrs. Potts pipped in. "Because if you don't...I promise you'll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days!

"In the dark-"

"Covered in dust-"

"Dark and very dusty," Lumiere made a sound ping ping! . "Start with the hair. Woman love nice hair!" Cogsworth gave Chapeau the hair brush and made him brush my hair.

"I'll take the fingers and toes."

"Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it." Ordered Cogsworth.