History's Deadly Venom

Introduction
History's Deadly Venom

There are over 3,000 species of snakes in the world but over 200 are venomous. Venomous snakes produces toxin in a gland situated on each side of the head below and behind the eyes which dispense through fangs located in the mouth. Most species are non-venomous, while those that are venomous kill and subdue (immobilized) their prey. Some posses venom potent (toxic) enough to cause painful injury or death to humans. Non-venomous snakes either swallow their prey alive or killed by constriction.

The Cobra derives from the Portuguese word 'Cobra de Capello', which means "hooded snake" are Elapids, a type of poisonous snake with hollow fangs fixed to the top jaw at the front of the mouth and a distinctive physical feature-their hood. Throughout history, Satan's greatest weapon of mass destruction is the art of deception. Jessie Penn- Lewis states, 'The great warned is not worldliness that is the great danger to believers and non-believers in the end time... it is spiritual deception- who are open to works of a divine deity or entity and spiritual revelation.'

The Serpent is symbolic of the fallen angel, Lucifer. The Bible refers to him as 'the great dragon... which deceiveth the world.' Beforetime, Lucifer which means "light-bearer", was a perfect angel of God. He's described as 'full of wisdom', and 'perfect in beauty' adorned in all precious stones. He had special privilege as 'the anointed cherub'- consecrated and anointed to walk amongst God's holy presence until his heart was lifted up in pride, resulting in banishment from heaven. During Lucifer's elaborate scheme to rebel against God for control of heaven and the throne of God, cause one-third of God's heavenly angels to fall. Revelation 12:7-9 says, 'And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels, and prevailed not neither was their any place found anymore in heaven... he was cast out into the earth, and his angels cast out with him.' Christ Jesus illustrate Satan as 'lightning fall from heaven' to seventy of his disciples.

Not only did the rebellion orchestrated in heaven but it poured out from heaven unto earth as Satan in the form of a seductive serpent in the garden of Eden, deceived the very first man and woman to rebel against their Creator.

According to Biblical History, we recognize the cunning or craftiness of that 'old serpent' in scriptures. Satan continuously work throughout human history in the hearts of men as he implore shrewd devices (Ephesians 6:11) to lead men into captivity through 'youthful lust' but God had given us truth through His everlasting Word so we can escape the 'snare of the Devil.'

***(:)***

Thank you for reading, I pray that this book will bring clarification to your understand.

You didn't stumble on this book by accident. God lead you to it! He has something to say, and he want to bring truth to your doorstep.

Read with caution. Pray for guidance. And let God lead you to everlasting truth of the salvation in Jesus Christ.