The Battle of the Mind

There are greater powers in this present world than any human government as Apostle Paul described 'For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms (Ephesians 6:12).'

What are these powers of this dark world?

Man seems to neglect the fact that there's a spiritual world (unseen) closely link to our natural realm (seen). We also seems to neglect to the fact about the biblical mention of Fallen Angels and demons which are called spirits.

The spiritual realm is so dangerous, without God's divine provision many of us won't be here today. Fallen Angels and demon is of the supernatural and we cannot combat such dangerous foes. Jesus warned his disciples 'Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.' 

There's not much teachings on the forgotten part of brief biblical history: The cosmic war between God and Satan. Many assume that battle is over but it is wrong. Yes! Jesus won the war when he died on the cross but the battle is still raging on over the minds of men. It will be concluded at the third coming of Jesus Christ (the establish of His kingdom on the earth).

The Spiritual Warfare is between God and Satan; it determines the destiny of one's soul. Satan is ruler of the kingdom of darkness whereas Christ's the kingdom of light.

Satan is real! Satan isn't in hell, he is with us on earth. If he was in hell, why are we tempted. Since we constantly reject God's governance, Satan established his throne as 'god of this world.' He has established principalities and dominion. He is the enemy of Christ Jesus, and we are the caught up in it. No one is exempt. He is the reason for all the mayhem, and many of us has sided with him. 

Many believers and non believers has rejected the idea of his existence when the bible recognize his existence and there's so many personal witnesses.

The old serpent of scriptures has successfully conceal his existence, to the extent that he has '... blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.'

Nevertheless, we are no match for him but only through Jesus Christ and being rooted in biblical truth we can discern the workings of Satan and his evil spirits.