Coils of a Serpent Part 1

Chapter 1: Coils of a Serpent Part 1

SPIRIT OF PYTHON OR THE PYTHON SPIRIT

There are many reported cases of constrictor snakes killing humans. In one case, A woman awoke to find a six-foot python in bed with herself and daughter as they slept. It had already wrap itself around her daughter's arm, with quick mental action she grabbed the snake's head and toss the python across the room. They were taken to the hospital, where they receive treatment. Python are not poisonous snakes. They are snakes which tends to coil their large muscular bodies around their prey; render it, unable to breathe, slowly suffocating their prey until death. A term known as constriction. Unlike a poisonous snake, a constrictor snake grows to reach a maximum length of more than 18 feet. They inhabit warm tropical climates.

In Greek mythology, the word python also written as Phython is derives from the word Putho the name of the Pythian serpent or dragon that dwelt at the center of the earth in the caves of Mount Parnassus. It was said to have guarded the oracle at Delphi and was slain by the Greek god Apollo. The term spirit of Python also known as the spirit of Divination (a pagan counterfeit of prophecy) is an art to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, usually inspired by a divine deity. Henceforth the spirit of Divination (the spirit of Python) works strategically to infiltrate the Church of the living God with the pagan counterfeit of Prophecy and the practice of divination.

According to the New Testament, the spirit of Python was introduced during Paul's Second Missionary Tour in the City of Macedonia. In Acts 16:16-18, Paul and Silas encountered 'a certain damsel with the spirit of divination, which brought her master's much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and Silas, and cried, saying, these men are the servants of the Most High God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her, and he came out the same hour'. According, to Paula A. Price 'Paul's problem with her exceeded her source of information and the lying spirit that supplied her knowledge. He was extremely agitated by the damsel's intrusion into the work of the gospel. As a counterattack against apostolic ministry and its powerful evangelism, the young woman's demon sought to defend himself with a perversion of the gospel through the girl's mouth. The spirit took to heralding the good news of salvation by appearing to affirm Paul's and the others'ministries. "These men are the servants of the most high God which show unto us the way of salvation". The account said she did this for many days. How could one know that the girl was divining? The words she spoke were not the gospel, and a self respecting Jew or newly saved christian would have spread the gospel with a tactic like that since all religions had some knowledge of God (See James 2:19). Jesus Christ is the Chief Cornerstone and Author of our faith. Paul knew that it was by the name of Jesus that all men must be saved and so understood the insidious attack on his calling and halted it'.

In ancient time, the people of Israel were beginning to imitate the other nations practices. According to Moses' book of Law: Deuteronomy. Moses stood firmly against Israel communion with the other nations surrounding the promise land. He wrote according to God's instructions, "When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, you shall not learn to imitate the detestable things of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abominations, unto the Lord... Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God." God warn in Leviticus 19:26, '... Ye shall not... practice divination, nor soothsaying (observer of times)'. Commonly, Satan has influence the church with this growing practice. A practice not of God. His insidious agenda is to lead men into captive and withhold Truth from the growing mass. His deception has blinded the minds of them, to 'call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet bitter'. Jessie Penn-Lewis states, 'Large numbers of the children of God are becoming prey to the Enemy due to their lack of knowledge'. Dwight L. Moody said 'I believe hundreds of christian people are being deceived by Satan now at this point, that they have not got the assurance of salvation just because they are not willing to take God at his word.' In Hosea 4:6 and Hosea 6:6 God said "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast reject knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget they children" "For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings." King Solomon words of wisdom, Proverbs 2: 5-6, 'Then shalt thou understand the fear the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. For the LORD giveth wisdom, for the righteous, he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly'.

Whatever happens in the spiritual realm will manifest in the physical realm, our domain. The spirit of Python is an agent of Satan, a serpent spirit. This spirit or multiple spirits manifest itself in many different ways and is used by diviners, enchanters, wizards, witches (witchcraft), charmers, spiritists (consulters of familiar spirits), magicians, astrologers, sorcerers, necromancers, soothsayers, false prophets, etc.

***(:)***

Let this book enrich you with knowledge and wisdom and understanding to reveal the truth in the name of Jesus.

Read with a careful heart...