Part 8

Prinku was walking through the corridor lost in thinking. She thought how much had changed her life since that accident.

Of course she hated Ranveer as he fooled her and tortured her for his revenge.

But do I still hate him?
She wanted the answer to be no..but she couldnt help feeling something for him. And after he had saved her respect today it grew stronger.

Surely he must have started feeling for me. She thought. She had a blush in her face. She was smiling unknown about the storm coming in her life.

In Chulkara's Room

Om was packing his bags. Chulbul entered.
' Aap kahan jaa rahe hain?'

'Main nahi ham jaa rahe hain..Kuch important kaam hai. Kal subah savere se pehle nikalna hai..'

'Itni jaldi kahaan jaana hai?'

'Wo important nai hai.  '

Chulbul nodded his head.

Swethlana already knew  Om was going somewher. So he had asked Chulbul to accompany him.

The next morning they left for Panchgani.
Eventbough Swthlana asked Chulbul to go with him, she wasnt satisfied.

'Us stupid ko to maine bhej diya hai par I cant trust anyone. Par main jaa bhi nahi sakti. Kya karoon' she thought.

Suddenly an idea popped ip in her mind.
She quickly called someone.
'Omkara aur Chulbul kahi jaa rahe hain. Unka peecha karo'

Person: ...........

Sweth: What do u mean? Tumhare paas koi option nahi. Inform me their every step.

'Kiski step ki baath kar rahi ho tum?'
Rudra's voice startled her.
She quickly cut the call.
'Kahi isne meri baatein to nahi suni' she  thought.

R: I got it. Tum kisike dance ke step copy karnewali ho right?  Very bad...kyunki sab copycats ko jaldi pakad lete hain..Vaise agar tum chaho to mujhse dance seekh sakthi ho lekin mein tumhein bilkul nahi sikhaungi.

He raised his collar and left.

Sweth: Shayad sab sahi kehthe hai.
Dumb Singh Oberoi.

She smirked and left.
                         ******

Meanwhile Om got a call.

Person: Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi. Beware. Wo apke peeche koi spy rakhi hai.

Om: Great.

                      ******

They both reached Panchgani only to find that Father had left as he had an important work.

A lady dressed as a nun is shown entering the Father's room and searching something. She hears noises outside and rushes.  At that time a cover falls and she finds what she want.

A Sister came to him.
Sister: aap Mr.Omkara hai?

Om: Haan.

Sister: aap mere sath chaliye. Father ne apko dene ke liye mujhe ek cover  di hai.

She took them to Father's room
The lady saw them coming and quickly sneaked off the room.

Sister took the cover and handed it over to Om.
Sis:  Father ne kaha ye bohoth confidential hai. Isliye unhone muche ye privately di thi.

Om: Thanks.

They go and start their return journey.
Just after he left the gate something told him to open the cover.

He opened it and to his shock he found simple waste documents.

Om: oh shit! Iska matlab jo hamara follow kar raha tha wo hamse pehle yahan pohonch gaya tha aur  papers badal diye.

Chul: Ab ham kaa karenge Omkara ji?? Hamra to satyanas ho gaya. Hey sankar ji...

Om:  shutup chulbul mujhe sochne do.
He was frustrated and started thinking but nothing came to his mind.

Chulbul:  om...

Om: shutup.

She kept quiet.
After sometimes

Chul: Vo humne Father ki room ke side me bohoth si files dekhi. To ka hum vahaan dekh......

Om: Pehle kyun nahi bataya idiot.

They quietly sneaked off into Father's room.

They started searching many files but couldnt get hold of anything.

Suddenly Chulbul trips and fall over Omkara who knock off a stand.

Chulbul was over Omkara and theybwere lost in each other.

A little strand of hair fell over Chulbul 's face and Om moved his hand over his face .
Just as he touched his face Om gets jhatka and realize their state.

Om:Utho

They both stood up and adjusted themselves.

Om: Tumne skaters pehan rakhi hai kya jo tum hamesha girti rehti ho. Aur ye....

He trailed off as he saw a file named  Admission File  2000-2005

'Isi time ke beech Swethlana yahan rehthi thi.' Om said .
He took it and searched through the pages. He searched a lot and found
Sweth's page. But he was shocked when he found that it was not her pic.

'Ye kaise ho saktha hai? Poore file main sirf ek hi Swethlana hai lekin ye photo tho kisi aur ki hai.'

Chulbul looked at it and remembered something.

Chul: Omkaraji humne ye photo kahi dekhi hai..par kahaann....ha yaad aya.
Ye photo humne sultana madamji ke kamre main dekha tha. Aur uske peeche ek bhi likha tha.

Om: are you sure??
Chul:Haan bilkul

Om: tumne meri ek badi problem solve kar di.
They try to take the page but it wasnt coming off. So he decided to take the whole file itself.

Chalo jaldi nikalte hain .

And they went back.