The Dream

I hop on his back my small legs wrapping around his waist and he holds them in place I sigh and stuff my face into his neck feeling content.

I giggle as he runs around the playground he goes to put me down but I whimper "No Jake." he giggles and sets me down turning around he picks me back up. My legs wrap around his waist and I cling to him like a monkey.

He smiles and I lean in slowly kissing him, giving him my first kiss. Then everything disappears and I watch as he drives away, to leave me for North Carolina. I sob and run after his black Mustang.

Then the scene changes to my grandpa in a casket everyone sad and I'm missing Jake's comfort.

Jake's P.O.V

I smile as I throw the ball to my teammate winning the game for us. We go out and celebrate and I feel as though I'm missing something but I shrug it off.

Scene change

I go to this restaurant next to a huge gas station and I see a familiar car I glance though the window of the gas station and see a girl with a sad expression. She looks tired and depressed I feel bad. The boy's call me over and I go.

Girls Pov

I enter the big gas station and can't choose what pop to get and mom and dad leave me and my brother in the store soon we get a drink and find money on the trash can I pick it up and the guy mutters "Bitch." under his breath looking at my parents.

I give him the drinks to scan and he looks at us sadly scanning and getting money out of the register giving me money and the drinks "Here take this." he says I go to protest and he ignores me I put the money in my pocket and my brother runs to the car.

I stop and look at the familiar black mustang and tears well in my eyes I shake my head and and go back to the sad cold person I have been since he left.

The wind picks up and it almost takes me away I jump and my brother takes my hand pulling me into the car. I giggle and buckle up.

I roll the window down and look out it seeing him I gasp he looks up and sees me his eyebrows furrow "Do I know you?" my expression falls and my hope dissipates "No." I whisper brokenly to Jake he runs to the car door and says "I feel like I know you... Who are you?" I look up at him shaking my head "I know it doesn't matter but you left me,  for North Carolina and your happy now, without me." I say looking down tears falling "I- I tried to stop you but you left me in the road broken, you didn't care, you just left for a better life, like we were nothing." I say crying now.

He sighs "Tara." my heart flutters at the way he says my name he grabs my chin and lifts my chin up. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me out of the car through the window.

I wrap my legs around his waist and tuck my face into his neck crying. "My grandpa died and you weren't there for me." I sob out he shushes me and rubs my back walking to his car. He tries to set me down but I whimper. He chuckles and sits in the drivers seat while I start to drift off "Jake please don't leave me again." I mumble and he sighs "I won't I promise Baby girl."

I groan waking up and Jake is under me shirtless I snuggle closer to him my bra covered boobs squishing against his bare chest. I sigh and play with the hem of his boxers. He moves and his hands rest on my ass I now notice I am wearing his shirt with my panties and bra.

I suck on his chest and nipples he groans and I pull his boxers off licking his veins on his c0ck with my tongue and then I lick the precum.

I put my mouth on him and his hand rests on the back of my head pushing my head down eagerly I move so my ass rests on his chest while sucking and pumping his shaft.

He rips my panties off and starts licking me I moan on his c0ck and he moans on my pu$$y I moan again and he groans shoving two fingers in me my eyes widen and I suck harder pumping faster.

He groans tensing and then he releases and I suck him clean. He stops fingering me and I turn around so my pu$$y is near his c0ck he flips us over and tears the shirt off and then unhooks my bra kissing and sucking slowly he enters me slowly and tears well in my eyes.

He bites my neck and starts thrusting at a slow pace while looking into my eyes. I hold both sides of his face and kiss him slowly while he moves slowly making love to me. Tears fall down my face and he wipes them away "I love you." we both say at the same time and soon we reach our climaxes, he shoots a load inside of me and I moan in ecstasy. Soon we go for a rough round and he pounds into me with no mercy while I moan and scream his name.