Fight or flight 2

Danger Zone P.O.V

"Hey you know I never got your name or to see your face!" I shout down to her

"Well with all the whistling just imagine, and for the name, Its Skull Crusher!" she says back.

"Princess it is!" I shout loudly at her quick form. I can hear her growl of disapproval and mind link my alpha.

B= Beta
A= Alpha

B "You need to come to these fights."

A "Your illegal fights?"

B "Yeah... There is this girl, she is so good and..... I think she is a wolf."

A "Cool, you better get back to the pack house now we need you to train in the morning."

B "K I'm coming."

I jump off the roof and head out of town to my Dodge Charger. She roars to life and I speed to the pack house.

I enter the pack house to be pinned to the wall and sniffed. "What is that smell." Grayson growls

(grayson is the alpha)

"Hmm I don't know I got this new perfume ya know." I say teasing him.

"Well it Fucking smells gre- horrible." Grayson corrects himself quickly.

"I'm kiddin I fought The Skull Crusher." I say taking my shoes off and hanging my zip up jacket. "I'm mated to a fucking guy!" Grayson shouts "But I get boners from girls not guys what the hell!" he yells pulling his hair.

"Actuall-" I start to tell him that 'he' is really a she but get interrupted. "Shut the hell up, what am I gonna do, I mean I'll still love he- him." "Fuck! I am gonna reject him I LIKE GIRLS NOT GUYS!" he shouts in anger

"Come to my next fight, it's tomorrow." I tell him "Ok I'll get the rejection over with then."

I smirk to fuck with him "Hell he has some nice light brown hair, and others think he is fucking sexy, do you know how many chicks and guys whistled at him? Nice ass t-."

"Shut the hell up!" Grayson shouts at me, while stomping up the stairs.

I smirk "I'll pull the hoodie off tomorrow night too." I whisper into the air.

THE NEXT DAYYYYYYYY.

I finish up the training with a three mile run for everyone. By the time we are done its noon so I take a shower and relax.

Around 8 I start warming up, at 11 I am driving to the club with a restless Grayson.

I walk through the dark alley and to the familiar door "Give it up for Skull Crusher! So far Skull Crusher has won 9 times tonight and Danger Zone is getting a rematch, so give it up for Danger Zone and SKULL CRUSHER!" The announcer screams excitedly.

Grayson growls while wincing and finding a perfect spot to watch the fight. I smirk and get on the stage "At the end I have to pull the hood off." I whisper to her.

"Why?" she asks "It should be my signature move ya know?" I ask her making her shrug.

We begin the fight and she beats tge shit outta me I got a few hits in but now she is caught off guard. It's my time to shine, I pull her hood of and the whistling starts.

I grin when I hear a growl, "You can kick me down now, princess." I whisper in her ear. "No lets keep fighting, my other fights didn't last this long." I nod in response.

We keep fighting it's gruesome but it's meant to be. My eye is a little swollen and her lip is busted up. Both our noses are bleeding but hers was from earlier.

Soon I am pinned to the ground by her, my hands above my head. She smirks "Gotcha."  Skull Crusher whispers. I smile back "Yeah you did."

I then get up with some help from her, "-Skull CRUSHER!" I smirk "Damn your pretty good." she nods and without a word gets her bag and collects her money.

She walks out and there are red and blue lights flashing. She makes a run for it getting shot at, I see a bullet enter her leg but she doesn't notice. I run after her, smelling her blood leaking out of her wounds.

"The roof." I whisper for only her to hear. I hear her whisper in approval and we start climbing. "Shit." I hear her hiss.

"You ok?" I ask her "Yeah why are you asking?" she responds quickly.

"Oh ya know I saw bullets being shot towards ya." I say acting like I don't know she is hurt.

"Oh ya? Well none of them hit me so you don't need to worry 'bout me, plus we just fight eachother we aren't friends and we never will be." she finishes sharply

I nod "Agreed." Sticking my hand out to be shaken I wait until her hand clapses mine into a weak grip. We shake hands and I can hear her breathing slow down. I stand and notice she is laying in her own blood, "Fuck." I whisper.

Picking her up I make sure she has her bag and it's zipped up. "Just gonna rest here." she whispers and then she is out.

I put her in Gray's lap and he holds her tight not wanting to let go. "You could've told me that Skull Crusher is a girl." I smirk and shake my head "You didn't give me a chance, she needs medical attention for the bullets to be pulled out." I tell him reaching the medical ward.

He agrees and has a doctor quickly take her  nodding after exchanging a few words the doctor rushes her inside. We go to the pack house to get some rest while bullets are being pulled out of Skull Crusher.