HIM

I tap his shoulder turning the familiar blue eyed blonde man around to see his signature smirk. The one that he gives me in pictures, the one that makes me crave him everyday, the one that burns in my mind.

I smile at him speechless, I grab his face and gently kiss him. I pull away sighing with my eyes closed waiting for him to disappear. But I can still feel his face in my hands.

I open my eyes to see his already open with hunger and mischief burning bright. "I didn't think that you would actually kiss me, you always tall about it when we message but wholy fuck." he sighs

I smile and kiss him harder with more passion. I've wanted him for god knows how long and now I have him.

I rest my forehead on his breathing heavily. "Now can we?" I ask him he gets serious and picks me up "Fuck." he grumbles kissing my neck "Will you stay with me, will you be my girlfriend?" I laugh with tears of joy spilling. This is all I have ever wanted, all I have craved was him, all i could think was him and now all I can breath is him.

I nod my head "Oh god yes. I thought you would never ask." I state smiling like I had won the lottery. But in my mind I just won at life I had obtained the unobtainable and I wasn't planning on letting the damn man go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many dates pass by, us holding hands and laughing, enjoying each others presences. One day I find us holding hands him with his shirt off. We are watching a movie and I'm tracing patterns with my other hand in his chest going lower and to the hem of his shorts and back up.

I bite my lip getting up, crawling into his lap and I start kissing him from his abs, to his pecks, to his neck. I start sucking and licking and kissing slowly on his tanned skin, kissed beautifully by the sun.

I hum in satisfaction looking at his wet neck covered in love bites. I smile and start to grind my hips into him. We start kissing and grinding everything so sensual.

I don't remember much else only just waking up for no reason from that beautiful dream. I never actually had him. I still wish I did and hope that I will eventually. To the man I may never have. That I wish I could have. To HIM.