Chapter 17

'Hi guys,' I began as I sat down carefully on my bed after ensuring that the camera was recording. 'So it's been a month.'
I swallowed the lump that had suddenly formed in my throat, blocking my airway and making me almost unable to breath, let alone speak.
'Mum has let me put this little thing together because I'm desperate to make something to honour dad. We all miss him and I'm sure you all do too. I know we have such a great, supportive fan base and you guys all eagerly anticipate vlogs from us but please allow us to have some more time and space.' I then slowly picked up the last vlogging camera that dad had touched, it was so smashed and beaten up as it had been recovered by the police at the crash site. I could almost feel dads presence in the room as I raised it into shot. My eyes slowly began to fill up with tears. 'This is dads legacy, we aren't going to give up. I hope you all like this little video I've made, this ones for you, my amazing daddy, Jonathan Patrick Joly.'
I quickly clicked he camera off and removed the memory card, before sprinting to dads old office and placing it into the desktop. Dads office still looked to be untouched, it made me feel so close to him whilst in there. I quickly edited the video onto the beginning of the 30 minute video I had already made of all of dads best bits then set the video to upload. After logging onto the computer I noticed that we had managed to reach 9,900,000 subscribers. It was dads dream to hit 10,000,000 and gain the diamond play button, so I'm going to make that come true for him.
-
6Pm quickly came around and the whole family filed into the living room to watch the video on our large TV. I was squished up to mum and as I began to tear up in the video she put her arms tightly around me, pulling me tightly into a hug. The video continued showing Mum and Dad before Emilia and I were even born, up to Ellis and Elliot's birth. Once it had shown their birth the whole video seemed to slow down, mum pulled me closer to her and I found myself doing the same with her. We watched on as Dad played around with both the boys, joked along with Emilia and I then the background music cut out as it shows dads final morning with us as a family. Dad is shown dancing around the kitchen with Ellis and Elliot, before tripping over a leg of a trip trap, causing both me and Emilia to cry with laughter. Then, in the last minute were dads final words, to us and to the whole world:
'I miss them to much when they're away friends: my family, my kids they are my friends and I love them all dearly. Catch you guys later!'

-
So it's been a while, would be thankful if you would comment feedback, it can be bad or good. I honestly don't care, just as long as I get people's feedback from this book.
See you for another update in probably a few months...