Chapter 1

Your P.O.V
I can't believe how hot he is jesus I need to stop obsessing over this guy. I loved him in supernatural and as Denny in Greys Anatomy and I can't think of anyone better to play Negan in the walking dead. He's been in other things but these are just some of my favourites my god I'm freaking out I can't wait until September to see him at comic con I'm wondering to wear a leather jacket to impress him or wear a red scarf with it. No what am I doing ,just look how I would normally dress I don't need to get his attention as much as I want it I'm pretty sure he's married. Plus he would never notice someone so invisible like me I'm not worth it but what would I do if I did properly meet him?

Jeffrey's P.O.V
"Come on babe it was an accident I don't like her," I tried to convince my wife I didn't cheat on her she thinks I've been having multiple affairs.
"Don't you dare say anything I know you don't care about me you only want shiny new play toys well guess what I want a divorce."
"Baby you're overreacting calm down and think for a moment," she wasn't having any of it .
"Don't you fucking baby me you have no right I'm going to Liz's house and will be back with the paperwork."
Without another word she just left fuck I can't deal with this shit right now. I need to talk to someone.

Hey guys I hope this was ok for the first chapter is ok feel free to give me feedback on how to improve it would help a lot thanks bye.