Chapter 8

Y/N's P.O.V

"Jeffery don't you think we're rushing a bit here there's no need to rush i'm not going anywhere."

"That's right*he grabs onto my wrists tightly* you're not going anywhere," and then all was black.

Jeffery's P.O.V

I quickly banged a frying pan off her head she wasn't going anywhere. She did say she loved me and well she gave me her virginity and helped me out more times than I can imagine. She's dedicated herself to me that's something I'm not letting slide, if she wants me she'll have to deal with the fact that I'm in charge. I paid Liz to come over it was arranged  it wasn't by her own mind to show up. I put Y/N to the test I stood up for her and it ended up her admitting she loves me ,well loved me.  

"Je..Jeffrey where am I," she had such concern and worry in her voice.

"Don't you worry darling this is just my basement this is where you're going to be a bad bad girl."

"Wh..What d..do you mean," she started to cry a little.

"Awe sweetheart don't cry i'm just gonna be a daddy in two ways one you'll call me daddy and two you'll make me a daddy and you'll be a mommy ok."

"What the hell, how could you? I won't do anything with you, you sick bastard."

"Shut the fuck up," and with that I slapped her.

"You are just using me ,YOU FUCKING LIAR HOW DARE YOU I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE."

"Baby calm down this all just a dream.."

Y/N P.O.V

I was at home on my twitter about to message Jeffery Dean Morgan he had just got a divorce and I wanted to message him. Was that really a dream everything felt so real, Liz, Jeffery and everything else how the hell did this happen. Then I looked up at my screen I had a message from Jeffery Dean Morgan,

"Hey i'm Jeffery Dean Morgan and I feel like we've met somewhere I don't know where though, maybe you can help me out have we ever met before if not you seem really nice to get to know you but that's up to you whether we do that or not...."

Hey guys that was the last chapter to Unconditional Love I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did. It is finally completed but what ending if I do say so myself. If today's you birthday happy birthday and i'll see you again another day buh bye.