Chapter 2

Your P.O.V
I start checking my social media because I have nothing else to do. Twitter hmm no, facebook nah wait what about instagram so I start checking my instagram and have a bunch of guys direct messaging me saying stuff like "oh hey baby let me show you a good time tonight." Ughh people like that make me sick they don't know who I am only what I look like and want to have sex with me well FUCK OFFFFFFF. I can't be bothered to deal with your horny problems, and send. I was scrolling around and saw Jeffrey saying something about how he was in a really dark place right now his wife and him are getting a divorce. Oh my god I feel so bad for him wait he's single , no  why the hell would that be the first thing that comes to my mind I sound like such a douchebag I don't mean it in that way I just ... I can't help but give in to my feelings about him. Maybe just maybe if I messaged him on twitter he would reply no I shouldn't be so stupid he's probably busy anyways, unless he needs someone to talk to I would if that was me. Ok I'll message him I'll just say "hey I'm a big fan of yours and I heard about your news I'm really really sorry about what has happened I can't say I know what it feels like but I might know how to talk about about it , my name is Y/N just call if you need anything x." Oh my god did I just send that oh no he's going to see it and say who the hell are you , you crazy stalker oh shit what have I done.

Jeffrey's P.O.V
Liz came in with the paperwork holy shit my 'ex wife' couldn't even show up herself well I don't care I got to bang Liz I don't feel anything for her though god I sound like a monster .The court hearing will be tomorrow at 3:30 holy shit I can't believe she doesn't believe me. The fucking whore sleeps with every guy she meets and I'm not aloud to say hi to a girl who's being fucking friendly . *Buzz* Oh some fan has messaged me on twitter, as I was reading her message the more and more I wanted to answer " hi thank you for all your support and for caring about me you seem to be the only fucking one who does as you probably already know my name is Jeffrey you seem really sweet Y/N I would love to get to know you but it's up to you wether we do that or not bye for now ." Hmmm she seems really nice but I don't know who she is I should check out her page. As I was checking out her page one thing stood out she was fucking beautiful her hair her lips her eyes were gorgeous fuck I don't know her but already want to fuck her, I shouldn't be thinking like that but I learned a long time ago to not fight your feelings but she probably gets so much of this shit like hey I wanna bang you or hey let's fuck sometime baby. Holy crap looking at the comments I was fucking right and there seems to be this one asshole who won't fucking leave her alone. Haha let me get to know her first then we will sort out that asshole.

Hey so thanks to @EllieKerr77 for saying really nice things and I've made this chapter longer and just so you know I post a chapter every day well I'll try to that's it for now bye guys.