Chapter 7

Y/N P.O.V

"I ...I ,"

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT JEFFERY I LEAVE YOU FOR THREE DAYS AND YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME WITH THAT UGLY BITCH!!" some random woman burst through the door and I ran to the bathroom in tears.

"LIZ WHAT THE FUCK I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY AND HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TRESSPASS INTO MY FUCKING HOUSE AND INSULT THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE YOU WHORE."

The way he stood up for me was not called for I didn't deserve it, I quickly got dressed and walked out and saw them still fighting. All I did was walk out and over to Jeffery,

"Is there a problem here love?"he smirked at my question.

"Not at all baby," he winked.

I wasn't going to be insulted by this bitch and have her wrongly accuse my boyfriend and her together(assuming I was his girlfriend now).

"Oh and whatever your name is Liz is it? Haha I don't care but I will if you accuse my boyfriend again of cheating on someone who he wasn't with in the first place. Also if you don't leave now by yourself I will gladly throw a slut out if I have to so I suggest you walk yourself out whore , ok take care now bye bye then." With that I closed the front door on her.

"Boyfriend huh?" he smirked.

"Well usually when two people love each other they decide to become partners in love and crime," I winked(that's a first).

"Is that you saying you love me as well because if it is I will be very very happy?" I went up close to him and put my hands around his waist.

"Of course it is, I love you so much at first I was nervous but after listening you stand up for me like that it couldn't be any clearer."

"I'm in deep serious love with you Jeffery Dean Morgan."

"As I to you Miss Y/N L/N I cant get over you, which is why I wanted to ask you if you wanted to move in here with me and announce publicly that we're together?"

Oh shit this was big and a bit too sudden so I'm going to say...

Hey guys how you doing I hope you like how the story is going and I might make another book but its not been decided yet. If today is your birthday happy birthday and i'll see you beautiful people soon buh bye.