Prologue

Excerpt 1 :

Blood.

It was a lethal addiction that called to her from miles away.

Almost like a drug addiction, potent and all consuming, she lost the will power to fight against it.

Her thoughts were only on him, only on the thick maroon substance running through his veins.

His blood.

Excerpt 2 :

"Did you really think I would let just anyone take my blood, little sorceress?" He laughed darkly, eyes crinkling in amusement at her surreal innocence.

She trembled in her seat, fingers clenched tightly as a colliding sense of terror hit her like a storm.

Something in her head clicked.

"You did it on purpose." She pointed out.

He purposefully led her into this trap, purposefully led her into thinking that his power was in his blood.

And like desperate prey, she took the bait.

Hook, line, and sinker.

How awfully wrong could she be?

"I did," came his haunting reply.

And she wanted to rip that laughing smirk off of his face with her bare hands.

Excerpt 3 :

"I was actually starting to wonder how long you could fight off the call," he drawled out, watching her drop to her knees in front of him. Her thick lashes fluttered and her mouth attached to his long fingers, tongue swirling around the appendages as she tried to catch every drop into her mouth.

"Welcome back, little sorceress," he murmured down to her with a dangerous smirk that she didn't really care for at the time.

Everything became a misty haze after that.

She was too high off of his blood to even feel pain at the moment.

When she came to the first time, Xavier was languidly licking his fingers off, a creamy clear and sticky liquid that glistened like silk in the light.

Maya could see a hint of his canines glint in the dim lighting.

Her thighs quaked.

Her heavy breasts heaved when he brought his lips to hers, kissing the creamy liquid onto her mouth, as if to tell her to taste herself on his lips.

"You taste divine, mate," he grinned seductively down at her, voice slightly husky and gravelly.

She lost complete consciousness after that.

.

.

.

A/N : Welcome to this extremely long and dangerous ride. Please fasten your seat belts and prepare for take off ;)

Blood Bound is the 2nd book in the Cardinal Alpha Series. But the books in the series are not interconnected so you don't have to read any of them first to understand the story.

If you like this story please vote, comment, share and follow for more stories! It will help get the story recognized by more readers!

Happy reading! :)