A/N : READ AHEAD

Hi everyone!

Since I am an Inkitt author, I will be posting new updates on Inkitt before posting them on Wattpad. I will still be posting on Wattpad, don't worry!

If you want to read ahead for FREE then please go to my profile and click on the link in my about section or follow the instructions if you don't want to download the app.

Thank you :)

Instructions :

1 - Click on the link in my profile on the about section.

2 - It should send you to the app store. From there, download the app.

3 - After it finishes downloading, go back to Wattpad and click on the link again and it should send you to my profile where you can read the next chapter.

For those who don't want to download the app or don't have enough space on their phone follow these instructions.

1. Open your web browser on your phone/computer.

2. Enter www.inkitt.com on your address bar or search it up on Google or any search engine.

3. On Inkitt's search bar, enter Blood Bound by Taytay91 and you should be able to read all the chapters!

Here's a snippet of Chapter 21: Tit For Tat that is already on Inkitt! I hope to see you there :)

Snippet :

After the Cardinal Alpha let his members take the rest of the day off, he'd offered to spar with Maya, who, after contemplating and hating the idea, accepted with a nod of her head. She wanted to see how she fared against him anyway.

Since she had been able to defeat Wilbur so easily, Maya thought that she would have a better chance against the big bad Alpha. But in reality, that was simply wishful thinking.

As they sparred, the Alpha did everything with little to no effort and Maya was forced to retreat more than attack.

Within the span of seconds, she got her ass handed to her again and again, ruthlessly, to the point that her confidence deflated to nothing and she started to think Wilbur had let her win.

Maya's left arm jerked up, barely blocking the tall Alpha's muscled forearm. Her shoulder sockets bore the weight, and the stinging ache made her jaw clench tightly. It felt like her arm was going to get ripped off if he pushed down any harder.

Maya stumbled back, the heels of her feet dragging mercilessly on the ground, before she came down hard on her knees. Her teeth were gritted as sweat trickled down from the sides of her temple, chilly on her face from the cold wind of late fall.

The dark sorceress found herself floundering to retaliate.