Chapter 5: Surprise

Bloom was laying down on her bed trying to sleep. She felt something or maybe someone watching her. She got off her bed and walked around her room trying to feel the energy. As she sat back down on her bed, Bloom sighed, she knew the energy was her sister's and that Daphne was there.

Bloom rushed down the stairs to see if it was true. She heard laughing from the dining room. She cautiously walked towards the room but got spotted by her sister. "Bloom! There you are." Daphne said optimistic. Bloom shyly waved to the others while catching the attention of Sky. The stared at each other for about a minute when Stella cleared her throat. "Bloom, how are you?" Stella asked trying to break the awkwardness in the room. "Like I said, Im fine. But what are you doing here?" Bloom asked trying to avoid the question. Daphne and Thoren explained what happened and were obviously thrown questions from Mike and Vanessa about their baby.

Bloom went back to Magix with Daphne, Stella, Sky, and Thoren.

When They got to Alfea, Bloom was greeted by the rest of the Winx. Sky decided to go away as they were celebrating. Bloom glanced behind her to see Sky walking away with his hands in his pockets.

"Sky, wait up!" Bloom yelled running towards him. Sky turned around shocked and confused. "Where are you going?" Bloom asked slowing down meeting his calm eyes. "Heading Home." Sky replied getting lost in her cyan blue eyes. The staring went on for a few minutes when Sky cleared his throat knocking both of them out of their trance. "You know Bloom, that kiss in domino meant something." Sky said trying hard not to blush. "Really like what?" Bloom asked trying not to giggle. As the time went on Bloom and Sky got closer and closer and the Winx, Daphne and Thoren were just there watching them.

"I know that you said you wanted to be friends but...." Sky started but got cut off by Bloom. "But nothing, Im not ready for a relationship again honestly. And what you did really hurt even if at the start it was just a mission." Bloom said starting to get frustrated. Then the Winx called Bloom because they have to get back before Grizelda gets mad. "Ask the Specialists they know already, ask them what you need to know. Ill see you tomorrow." Bloom said waving goodbye. "Okay, see ya!" Sky said hopeful that he could get the answer he was looking for from the guys.

"What was that about?" Stella asked hoping to get gossip on the way back to their dorm. "Oh Stella!" Everyone said laughing. Because of this Stella pouted and crossed her arms, earning another laugh from the girls. "But honestly guys, Im just glad that Bloom is back." Aisha said hugging Bloom with the rest joining in as well.

----------------------
Yay! Another update!

Sorry for the short update, I was and am still busy with school, 3 days left.

Now for the usual questions...

1.) What answer is Sky looking for?

2.) What do you think is the reason for the kiss?

3.) What are you expecting in the next chapter? Another kiss, a confession, drama, etc.

Comment your answer.

Btw.....if I am not mistaken the kiss happened in Book 1. (Please correct me if im wrong)

Buh-Bye

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Luv ya!

-Thea