Chapter 10: A Bunch of Surprises

That night, after all the street festivals held in Bloom's honor of her 22nd birthday, the royal family threw a ball. Bloom was happily talking with some guests, when Daphne went up on stage to give a speech.

"Good evening! Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the birthday celebration for my dear sister, Princess Bloom." Daphne said cheerfully. "I would like to say something to my little sister, on behalf of my family." Daphne continued sincerely. "From the moment you were born, I knew you would be special. When I sent you to Earth, I felt like a piece of me died." Daphne said tearing up. "Watching you grow up, showing myself to you in your dreams, I knew you reminded me of me. Helping you create memories, save lives, and run our kingdom makes me see that you are all grown up." Daphne said, a few tears rolling down her cheek. "Even if you act childish sometimes, I will always love you from the bottom of my heart. If anybody hurts you in anyway, or if you have problems, you know you can always count on me to be there. Happy birthday Bloom!" Daphne said ending her speech and walking of the stage.

Daphne met up with the rest of the gang and was suddenly greeted by Bloom, hugging her like crazy. "Thanks a bunch!" Bloom said releasing her, while the others just giggled.

A few weeks later, Thoren was running around looking for Bloom. When he found her with Sky, he was out of breath. "Hurry, Daphne needs you....she's about to give birth!" Thoren said grabbing Bloom by the shoulders shacking her and out of breath. Bloom and Sky looked at each other and gasped. Bloom quickly transported them to the hospital and barged into the hospital room. There, Bloom's parents were next to the bed holding Daphne's hand. "Hi guys!" Daphne said her face pale. Thoren ran to her and kissed her on the cheek while taking over for King Oritel and Queen Marion.

The doctor came in and took Daphne out of her room and into labor with Thoren trailing behind. Left in the room was King Oritel, Queen Marion, Bloom and Sky. "We have to be somewhere, can you keep an eye on your sister?" Queen Marion said hugging Bloom. "Ya, sure." Bloom said nonchalantly.

-----------------------
I know its kinda short but there is also sad news.
This is the last chapter of this book, but because I left it at a cliffhanger....There will be another book, possibly the last.

But dont worry I will keep you updated in the 'All About Me' book, and I will also did what I did in my last book, give a preview and tell you when the book is out.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

-Thea