Sneak Peak

Bloom was busy studying for a test, when the door opened. Bloom was still focused on her textbook when Sky came in looking a bit tired. He sat on the bed and ran a hand through his hair. Bloom closed her book and sat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" Bloom asked Sky worried. "Well, I just came back from king duties and I was wondering since we are getting married in a month, our parents will be wondering when we will have an heir to the Eraklyon throne." He said getting up and going to the walk-in closet. "Well, look at Daphne and Thoren." Bloom said putting away her school stuff and getting ready for bed. "Daphne has a lot to do in Alfea and she's having a hard time watching Theo without me and the Winx." She continued drifting of to sleep slowly, without hiving Sky time to reply. "We'll talk about this next time." Sky said kissing her forehead. "Goodnight."

–---------------
Hey guys...the sneak peak is finally out after a really long wait. I would have given a shoutout, but there are too many people to name one by one....so thank you for voting, commenting, following, and adding this book to your reading lists!

Till next time.

I will just post one more chapter when the third installment is out then its time to click the complete button.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!

-Thea