Chapter 9: Here We Go Again

"So are we really gonna do this?" Riven asked complaining. Right now the Win and Specialists except Sky and Bloom were in the common room discussing the 'plan' while Sky and Bloom were in Blooms room talking.

"No, remember." The Winx whisper shouted so that Bloom and Sky could not hear them.

Their parents forced Bloom an Sly to talk in Bloom's room alone. "So..." Bloom said bored. "What do you think their talking about?" Sky asked trying to make conversation. "How they think this plan will bring us back together." Bloom answered nonchalantly. Sky just nodded his head absentmindedly.

"Well, we have to get ready for tomorrow. Right girls?" Aisha said standing up looking at the clock on the table. "What's tomorrow?" Brandon asked clueless. "It's Bloom's Birthday." Flora said all giddy. "Ohhhh!" Was all the specialists said.

The next day, the Winx crept into Bloom's room and screamed happy birthday. Bloom being so sleepy after last night just whispered "Happy birthday". The Winx laughed. "Now can I go back to sleep?" Bloom asked with her eyes closed. The Winx laughed again. "It's your birthday, remember?" Musa said pulling the covers off Bloom and pulling her up.

-------------
Here we go again🙄! Will the Winx ever stop? Lol!

Anyway, sorry about the short chapter. I jut got the idea and planned something big for the next chapter. As for now, be glad that I put this book of hold.

Questions....

1.) What is the big surprise for the next chapter?

2.) What did you think of the bday thing?

I got the bday thing out of Frozen fever and since it's my bday tomorrow (May 17) I thought it would fit well. Lol.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

-Thea