Picnic Time....

It was little spring season some cold wind and little bit of sunshine.... Trio Ishra and pihu reaches in a park..... There were too many people and their kids too.... It was mostly a picnic Park....
Pihu-wao ishimaa Papa weather is too good....
They make a place for them sit there.... Just then her friend priya arrives.
Priya-hi pihu, today you are also here....
Pihu-hi priya good to see you.. I'm with mumma Papa.
Priya-my mumma Papa are sitting there come i will make you meet them.
Pihu-ishima....
Pihu-go pihu... We are here only but priya beta come soon...
Priya-ok aunty.... Come pihu.
Ishita-she looks so happy...
Raman kept on straring at her..
Ishita-what..??
Raman-nothing just staring my wife..... Is that wrong...??
Ishita-why staring..?? Are seeing me for the first time..??
Raman gets irked....
Raman-you are..... Seriously yaar.... What's your problem.... You used to complain gulaabo that your husband don't give you time... Now when I'm just giving you time then too it's a problem..??
Ishita laughs at his irritated face.
Raman-now don't laugh...... I'm hungry give me something to eat.
Ishita playfully kisses him on his cheeks and says.....
Ishita-you have become cute after becoming gulaabo... Ravan Kumar....
Raman looks here and there and kisses her back on her cheeks and starts munching sandwiches playfully.
Ishita shockingly holds her cheek and looks here and there.
Ishita-ramannnnn...... It's public place.
Raman-look who is talking..... Madam did you thought that before kissing me....?? So you have licence of kissing me in public but i can't... Right...??
Ishita blushes remembering that how she use to complain about raman to gulaabo in short she used to complain to him only.
Raman-waise.... Gulaabo banne ka ek faida to hua hai..... Pucho kya....
Ishita-kya...??
Raman-atleast i came to know about your heart fully..... That wife feeling.... Which i wouldn't have known being raman.
Ishita-that's good now i don't have to crave for my wishes....
Both smiles and feed each other happily.
Pihu and priya were playing....pihu was more busy in her phone....
Pihu-priya look how much likes i have got...
Priya-no pihu.... I don't want to see.... Using photogram for kids is very bad.... My mumma says.... That we should not talk with strangers. And who made your id on photogram....?? Does your parents know about it....??
Pihu-no they don't know but what's wrong in it..?? It's so much fun.
Priya-pihu one side you say that they don't know and one side you say what's wrong.... If it's really not wrong and according to you it right then why to hide from your parents go and tell them... And they must be also on photogram so add them also....
Priya said these lines casually but it strikes pihu.... She thinks deeply.... She remembers that when she wanted to make her id she knew Ishita will scold and not allow that's why she asked from Shagun...
Pihu(st)-but why did she allowed me...?? She should have scolded me too..... Like ruhi didi....
Pihu remembered how ruhi explained her about not surfing on social media because those fans and friends are not good.
Pihu looks at her phone and then at ishra from far.... Who were busy in each other but time to time there eyes were on pihu also....
Pihu-this is wrong.... They both love and trust me so much i can't do this.... I have such a good family.... Why i need these strangers....??
Pihu takes her phone and goes to ishra.
Pihu-ishima.... Papa....
Ishra looked at pihu.
Ishita-pihu you came... Come have some sandwiches... You must be hungry right....?? Come.
Pihu sits there and looks at Ishita., she forwards her phone to them.
Raman-what happened pihu...??
Pihu-Papa i don't want this phone it's bad... And I'm sorry please delete my account on photogram...
Ishita-your account..?? Who made pihu....
Pihu-shagun mumma.... I knew you will scold that's why i didn't asked you but now i know that it's really bad thing to chat with strangers so i don't want it.
Ishra looks on lovingly and smiles at their little princess.
Raman-ishita.....
Ishita-hmmmm..??
Raman-she is growing up.
Ishra hugs her.
Pihu smiles and kisses both of them.
Raman takes her phone and deletes her account.
Raman-pihu i have deleted your account but don't return this phone keep it with you. As if you need in any emergency.
Ishita-yes pihu.... If you are in any problem you can contact us.... Ok.
Pihu nodded in yes and takes the phone back....
Ishita-now have something....
Ishita was going to take a bite just she chokes,and her eyes widens.
Raman looks at her and asks by his eyes.... What happened..??
Ishita starts moving weirdly.... Making weird faces....
Raman-madrasan.... I know you are crazy... Why are you proving it...??
Ishita whispers slowly....
Ishita-ra.... Raman.... Wo.....
Ishita couldn't speak and makes faces. Pihu was gone to share the sandwich with priya so only ishra were there.
Raman-speak up yaar what happened...??
Ishita pulls him near by grabbing his collar.
Ishita-wo.... Something..... I mean some creature is crawling upward inside my saree.
Raman looks her from up to down and asks whispering.
Raman-where...??
Ishita closes her eyes and then opens and shows him down....
Raman laughs closing his mouth with his palm,seeing her condition. She was moving like doing a break dance.
Ishita-ramannnnnn..... You can tease me later..... please..... help..... Right now.....
Ishita makes a pleading face because that insect was crawling upward fastly.
Raman becomes serious and looks here and there he sees priya's parents and asks them to look at pihu for a while. He drags Ishita towards his car. Ishita was controlling hard the tickling sensation which was rising due to it's crawling.
Both runs inside the car and Ishita starts removing her saree, from downwards. Raman immediately closes the car mirrors so that no one can see.
Ishita couldn't remove the saree till then insect bit her. She screams in pain clutching raman's shoulder's.
Ishita-ouucch..!! Raman it bit.
Raman becomes concerned and remove the saree at once and sees insect there he remove it at once. It was on her thigh it has become red due to bite. Raman takes water bottle and wipes there to remove its poison. But seeing her in pain, he without thinking much at once bends down and sucks the reddened area to sooth her. Then he blows air on it. Ishita shivers less because of pain but more because of his sudden reaction. She clutches her fist and closes her eyes feeling his lips on her thigh. She moans his name.
Ishita-ramannnn..... Stop.... Please....
Raman realises what he was doing. But he was more concerned about her wound. They were in car back seat. Ishita's legs were on his thigh. He pulls her holding her leg more to him.
Raman-you Ok now..?? Is it paining.
Raman was raman he knew well how to tackle her. He whispered near her ears.. And brushed his palm on her thigh to make her forget her pain.
Ishita just hmmmd in answer closing her eyes.
Raman looked at her keenly and her parted lips.
She was about to say something but,
He brushed his thumb on her lips and immediately kisses her lips. Both were engrossed in kissing totally forgetting about the surrounding. They part away and raman asked her to keep quite..
He bends down and sooth her injured area by sucking and blowing air on it....
He takes the ointment from first aid box and applies it.
Raman-feeling better now...??
Ishita nodes in yes blushing hard.
Raman-waise kamal h madrasan.... After uncountable intimate moments between us also you blush like it's our first moment......
Ishita hit him playfully and blushes more.
Raman-look you have become fully red.
Raman makes her face towards the front mirror to show her face. Just then his phone rings.
Raman gets irritated..
Raman-who is this rang me bhang....
Raman- hello...... Ohhh.... Yes..... OK.....
Ishita-who..??
Raman-priya's father....they are leaving so they called us to take pihu.
Ishra goes to there spot..
Pihu-ishima Papa.... Where were you both....
Raman-nothing pihu i just forgot my phone in car.... Thank you priya and Mr kapoor(priya father) to look at pihu..
Mr kapoor-you welcome Mr Bhalla but we have to leave it's too late we are here from much time.
Ishita-ok Mrs kapoor meet you later have a good day.
Priya and her parents leave.
Pihu-Papa ishimaa i have to show you something come.
Pihu takes out her phone.
Pihu-i and priya were making videos of this places and then i saw Mani uncle taking with an aunty...... That tisha aunty....
Raman-so.... She is hi secretary... Right Ishita....??
Pihu-no Papa see this video....
Pihu plays the video. In video tisha was threatening Mani and she also said that no one should come to know the truth that Mani took her out from jail and she is nidhi.
Ishita-ayyo raman.. She is alive....
Raman-she was in front of us and we couldn't recognise her....
Ishita-we should inform police and we have proof also.
Raman-yes lets go.
They were about to go raman kept the phone down to pack the things but mistakenly juice bottle falls from pihu phone gets drenched fully. No one notices it. When Ishita picks up the phone she looks on shockingly.
Ishita-raman..... Our proof..... Gone.....
She shows him the phone all drenched and not working. Trio looks at phone and then at each other. Trio says together.
"now no proof"
Ishita-raman we want proof now.
Raman-but from where.
Ishita-and she is living in mani's home too. It would have been easy if gulaabo........
Ishita halted in mid......
Ishra looked at each other.....
Raman-yes gulaabo..... Nidhi is there as tisha so why can't i be there as gulaabo.
Ishita-exactly.......
Ishita says in excitement but then remembers Shagun is there and she will ask gulaabo to do her chores.... So she becomes jealous.....
Ishita-wh..... What.... Good idea...... No it's a very bad idea....
Raman looks at Ishita confused.
Raman-why......
Pihu-Papa i can help you both.
Ishra-how...??
Pihu calls them closure and whispers something.
Ishita-its risky....
Raman-dont worry if she is there then gulaabo will also be there.
Ishita(st) - ayyo...... I can't stop them but Shagun...... What to do....??
Pihu-ishimaa don't worry Papa will be there. And Shagun mumma too.
Ishita-that's the big tension.
Ishita says under her breath.
Raman-did you say something...??
Ishita-hann..?? No... No... Nothing..
Ishita looks above in the sky.
Ishita(st)-murugan.... Mere ek laute pati Ki raksha karna.....
Ishita looks at raman pihu happily chatting and makes a crying face, holding her head.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI