Jealous Ishita... 😉

Don't beat me i know it's short update.... But bear with it long one after my exams...
.
.

Shagun was working in kitchen and cursing gulaabo for not coming from 2days....just then the door bell rang....
Shagun gets irritated and asks the maid to open the door.
Maid opens the door and gulaabo comes.
Shagun sees her and sighs in relief....
Gulaabo keeps her bag on side table which was attach with wall.
FLASHBACK.
Ishita fixes camera in bag and asks raman to keep it at any place from she can watch everything live.
Raman-but why this camera... Don't you trust me...??
Ishita-what will I do trusting you... I don't trust her....
Raman-her...??
Pihu giggles....
Raman looks at pihu and raises his eyebrows asking who is her...?? Pihu winks at him and he understands that Ishita is talking about Shagun.
Pihu-dont worry ishimaa i will be there na... I will keep watch...
Ishita doesn't speak anything keeps on packing pihu's bag irritated.
Raman-oho madrasan....why are you taking out your anger on that poor bag.
Ishita takes the knife which was kept nearby table.... She shows raman on his face and scares him.
Raman-woahh..!! You got attack again...?? What this now.... Please keep it aside..
Ishita-if you tried to go near her i will kill you....
Pihu laughs seeing her father's scared face.
Pihu-papa you manage i will come in 5 minutes.
Ishita throws the knife and sits annoyed. Raman goes and sits down near her legs.
Raman-you will send me like this...?? Being angry on me..??
Ishita-i don't know why raman but my heart never trusts Shagun.
Raman-and me..??
If you trust me then keep it up and give me your million dollar smile... C'mon....
Ishita smiles and hugs him. Raman stands up and makes her stand too. He caresses her face and kisses her temple.
Raman-after becoming gulaabo it was relief that i was near you... But now you will be away from me.
He looks at her intensly and captures her lips. She response in equal passion. Kiss starts slowly and turns out wild. He moves his hand all over her curves. She brushes his hair with her knuckles and pulles him more in. Both parts away for air and kiss again after breathing a little. Both didn't wanted to part and continue but time was running. Both keeps on revolving in same kissing position and reaches near wash room unknowingly. They hear some footsteps. Both parts and looks at the door. Raman without wasting any time he pushes her inside wash room and closes the door. Pihu comes in and searches for them. Ishita opens the tap.
Pihu-may be anyone is in wash room. But where is other. Both were here only when i left.
Ishita was breathing heavily.
Ishita-pihu....is waiting....raman.
Raman-and I'm..... in no mood..... to..... stop. She can..... wait.
With this he ripped off her saree and both drowned in their world of passion and pleasure.
FLASHBACK END
Ishita and pihu were sitting outside in car watching the live performance going in raghav house on their tab. When gulaabo kept the bag, thankfully it was adjusted perfectly.
Pihu-ishimaa.... Everything is clear.
But why did you put this camera..?? Don't you trust Papa and me..??
Ishita-oho..!! How can you think this... I was teasing raman... But the main motive was to gather evidence against tisha....
Pihu-you mean nidhi...
Ishita-yes.... Now it's time for you to go inside.....
Pihu was about to go just both eyes widened seeing the sight on screen.
Shagun sighed in relief seeing gulaabo. She in excitement goes near her and hugs her.
Raman didn't responded the hug and looked at the camera.
Shagun-thank God you came.... I missed you so much... Everything was so messed up without you... Now you have come.... Its really good to see you.
Ishita-leave.... Leave raman... What is their to hug him that too like this....
Raman was still in shock.... He looked at the camera nervously and parted in jiffy.
Pihu-ishimaa.... Mumma thinks him as gulaabo not Papa.... Relax....
Ishita-what relax... And what are you still doing here....?? Go fast....
Pihu smiles and kisses her innocent ishimaa who was looking like a small baby!, in jealousy.
Pihu-ishimaa you are so cute.... How am i going to be angry with you....
Saying this she takes her bag and runs in. To save her Papa.
Gulaabo-wo.... Wo.... Madam ji.... I had some.... Personal issues.
Shagun was still holding her hand. Which gulaabo was trying to free. But as many times she frees Shagun holds it again, by one or other reasons.
Ishita's blood was boiling, time by time.
Ishita-leave......his.....hand.....!!!!
Pihu comes near door. She looks at gulaabo who helplessly was looking towards camera.
Pihu-poor Papa.....
Gulaabo's eyes fell on pihu. She sighs in relief and immediately runs to Pihu.
Gulaabo-are.... Pihu.... You are coming from outside..?? Where were you...??
Gulaabo bends down hugging pihu and whispers in her ears.
Gulaabo-thanks for coming my princess.
Pihu looks at Shagun who was looking at pihu & her bagpack confused.
Pihu parted away and winked at gulaabo. She moved ahead and throwed away her bag angrily (fake) on floor and sat on sofa making faces.
Ishita enters just then.
Ishita sees gulaabo and moves ahead pushing her purposely. Gulaabo catches the door to stop herself from falling.
Gulaabo-this is not fair God.... What have i done...??
Ishita-pihu... This is not fair.... Mistake is also yours and you are only throwing tantrums.
Pihu-no you go away... I don't want to talk to you... I will live here only... I don't want to live with you... You don't love me.
Gulaabo(st)-really....??
Ishita-but pihu this is the limit... What you did was wrong.
Pihu-its not wrong.... Its cool... Shagun mumma taught me.
Shagun looked on fully confused.
Gulaabo crossed her arms near her chest and stood their smiling.
Shagun-what did i taught..?? And Ishita what happened..??
Ishita-ask to her only....You know what she made account on photogram and when I asked her to delete she started shouting on me..Is this the manner...??
Pihu- & tell mumma that you slapped me too...
Shagun-pihuuuu.... What are you saying..?? Ishita can never do like this....
Pihu-but she did and I have left...
Gulaabo-its ok madam ji... Let her be, may be she is angry with her mother... I will make her understand....
Ishita thought that gulaabo is talking about her,
She was already angry at her,
Ishita-you will make me understand...??
Gulaabo looked at Ishita confused then understood her confusion...
Gulaabo-no no madam ji.... I wasn't talking about you.... But said i will talk to Pihu...
Shagun-really.... Ishita you shouldn't have raised hand.
Ishita-shagun... She did wrong... And I will surely slap her... If she did again.
Saying this Ishita walked out.
Gulaabo comes to Pihu, she was facing her back to door. Gulaabo hugged her from back.
Gulaabo-nautanki..... Bilkul ishimaa pe gai h....
Pihu didn't responded.
Gulaabo felt weird. She made pihu turn. Pihu was almost crying.
Gulaabo-pihu....what happened..?? First you stop crying.... Now tell me what happened..??
Pihu-Papa.... When i didn't knew that ishimaa is my mother. I talked and behaved with her very badly.... That time i didn't felt bad... But today.... When i was talking rudely.... I felt like slapping myself.... Why did i shouted on her...?? I felt pain in my heart.
Gulaabo was also in tears she just hugged pihu tightly and pihu was crying badly.
Pihu-Papa.... I.... Miss ishimaa... I want to hug her once. I know... It was acting... Then too... I was bad....
Otherside Ishita was driving,
Suddenly she felt something weird. Like her any child is not in good condition.
Ishita-why do i feel like.... I will call raman once... Don't know... I'm feeling like...Pihu is not good.
His phone was on silent so he didn't noticed.
Ishita remembers giving phone to Pihu.
She calls pihu.
Pihu parts from raman. And looks at her phone.
Gulaabo smiles looking at the caller id.
Gulaabo-what..?? Now talk...
Pihu receives hesitatingly. She was about to say hello but before she could speak ishu bombards her questions.
Ishita-pihuuu... Where is your Papa.. Why is he not picking the call....?? I'm calling him from then...& where was your phone... Why you was also not picking. Is this the way.... You both plans to go away from me. Then don't pick my call. And what happened to you..?? Why are you not speaking..?. Speak something baby... I'm so worried... Are you OK..?? Baccha... Please speak up...
Pihu starts crying listening Ishita. Ishita feels uneasy. When she hears pihu sobbing.
Ishita-pihu... You are scaring ishimaa. Please tell na baba what happened...?? Ok... If you will not tell then I'm coming back.. No need to do these things. I'm coming.
Listening Ishita pihu immediately wipes her tears
Pihu-no...... I... I'm fine ishimaa.. Don't come. It's....
Ishita-what fine..?? I can hear your hiccups and you are saying you are fine..??
Pihu-im fine ishimaa... It's just that i spoke badly with you... & I'm feeling bad.
Ishita sighs in relief.
Ishita-you really scared me...
It was just an acting. I know you love me and you know i love you. So just relax. And seriously if you don't feel good. Just come back we don't have to continue this.
Pihu-no ishimaa if we have come here than we will go only after completing our target.
Gulaabo takes the phone and gives water to Pihu.
Gulaabo-ishita don't worry i will come home in night till then it will take care of pihu.
Ishita-but raman how she will be their alone.
Gulaabo-i know but i can't stay here in night. Don't worry i will do something or make some excuse. Of staying here.
Ishita-ok i will also think of something. And.....
Gulaabo-and...??
Ishita-stay away from Shagun. Don't do that hug and all again....
Gulaabo-where is my fault in that... I didn't invite her...
Ishita-ramannnnnn.....
Gulaabo-ok ok... I will maintain distance.... And you know well i too don't feel good when someone else come near me except my madrasan.
Ishita-i love you....
Gulaabo-kya baat hai.... Being romantic....
Ishita-come soon. Bye take care of pihu and you too.....
Gulaabo-love you too.... Take care.
Gulaabo disconnects the call and looks at the wallpaper it was his and ishita's pic. Though it was pihu's phone. So pihu kept ishra wallpaper.
Gulaabo smiles and kisses Ishita's pic. He looks at pihu.
Gulaabo-so feeling good now..??
Pihu nodes happily. Gulaabo tickles her and both falls on bed laughing.
.
.
.
.
Bye bye wattpad last update of this month.... Sayonara..... Will meet next month....
See you soon readers love you all....
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI