Call Fiasco.....📞.... 😉

Hello my family.....how's my family.....before i start the update... I want you all to wish my little sister.....arathore1208
To wish her, she got admission in the college....she was so scared kitten yesterday and today she is beaming with happiness....
Babu this is a surprise for you i wanted to congratulate you in this comedy update because my rest of the stories are emotional ones..... So....i don't wanted to make you cry..... I wish many success ahead in your life....and one more thing I'm following you their in that college soon if possible.....I'm applying their too.... Let's see I'm lucky or not....
So friends wish her for her success....
And yes this update is not mine alone's idea.....
Ones again arathore1208
Helped me with her comedy mind and anu99967 di
Helped me with her super ideas....
Thank you both of you.... Lots of love
.
.
.
.
Enough to my banter......
.
.
.
.
"Gulaabooooooo"
Gulaabo tightened his fist around the spatula...... He gritted his teeth in frustration..... He looked at the camera and made a help me please look.....
It was don't how many times Shagun called him for any work.....every time he goes and do whatever she says and then again after 2 Min she calls him back....
Ishita was sitting in her clinic watching the view.... Both were on call with Bluetooth on their ears.....gulaabo has hid it with his hairs..... Ishita was watching him live working in kitchen and talking on phone to.....
Ishita-now what she wants....
Gulaabo-i don't know yaar.....after every 2 Min she is calling me...looks like she appointed me as her care taker not pihu's care taker.....
Pihu came out humming and jumping casually..... She came in front of camera and gave a flying kiss....
Ishita smiled and kissed her back....though pihu was not able to see that....gulaabo heard Ishita kissing on phone..... Gulaabo said from back....
Gulaabo-catch it.....she send the kiss back....
Pihu smiled and took the kiss in air catching in her fist and keeping on her heart.
"Gulaaboooo"
Shagun called again from her room..... Pihu looked at raman's frustrated face giggling...
Pihu-don't worry Papa i will see what she wants.....
Gulaabo showed a thank you expression and sighed in relief....
Ishita-anyways is it done...??
Gulaabo-no madrasan I'm making....your daughter has just gone on you....always eating south indian.... Demanded such a heavy lunch Dosa...
Ishita-nandriye murugan....atleast my pihu loves dosa.... Otherwise your both other kids....eat only non-veg.....that butter chicken....
Gulaabo-oye madrasan don't complain about my butter chicken.
Ishita-yaa yaa whatever......
Shivani(ishita's secretary) - mam your next patient is outside shall I send in....??
Ishita-yes send. Raman I will call in 10 minutes.... Bye love you....
Gulaabo-haa lo....
Before he can answer Ishita already disconnected.
Gulaabo-eeehhhh....you should have heard mine also.....just disconnected....huhhh... Pagal madrasan.....
Saying this he took out his Bluetooth.
Shagun-oo God....I'm feeling so uneasy.....please take me to doctor.
Said Shagun coming out holding her head.... Pihu came out too.
Gulaabo-i will call doctor.....or Ishita madam.....
Shagun-no you leave i will call raman., he will help me..
Gulaabo-tera pati kya kaashi yatra pe gya hai...?? Jo har time raman chahiye tujhe...??
(your husband is on kaashi yatra or what....all time you need me...)
Shagun-what...?? You said something...??
Gulaabo-who.....? Me..? No no... Absolutely not.... You call....you were calling someone.....call..
Shagun-yaa calling....
Saying she called raman....
Gulaabo(st)-hahaha call...call...and see what happens....i will enjoy....
Shgaun-pick up raman....
Pihu-mumma keep on speaker....
Pihu looks at raman thinking something, raman winks at her. Pihu still looks on confused.
Pihu(st)-how will papa receive the call.....his phone is with.....ishima....
Shagun-why is he not picking up...??
Raman(st)-Are madrassan ko kya ho gaya. Waise toh har pal kaatne ko daudtii hai aur ab jab khud shikar aaya hai katwane ko to pata nahi kiske daant ukhaad rahi hai.....
(what happened to this madrasan.... Normally she runs to bite.....and now when she has to bite....dont know whose teeth she is breaking.)
Ishita who was busy in surgery picks up the call without seeing the caller id as patient was on amnesia....
Before ishita can speak something
Shagun- Hello Raman,its Shagun here....
Ishita listening the voice gets angry.
Ishita(st)-this woman has no work instead of doing raman raman all time....
Ishita -the number which you are trying to reach is unavailable...... Please don't dial ever...
(aap jis number pe baat karna chahte hai wo abhi uplabhd nahi hai....kripya kabhi call na kare...)
Shagun didn't hear the last line properly due to bad connection and thought his no. Is busy.
Raman looked at pihu and both laughed suppressing their voice as they knew well that it's ishita's voice....
Shagun -where is raman's phone busy....he always picks up my call....after all its me calling him....
Listening her raman takes the spatula and signs as he will fry her in that fry pan.....pihu giggles....
Shagun-now why are you laughing....
Pihu-nothing mumma....i just remembered once papa ignored your call in front of me....saying....not important....
Shagun-he....he might be busy...otherwise he always picks my call....
Shagun stammered a little seeing her getting insulted in front of gulaabo.
Pihu-yes....yes...i remember he was busy with.....
Shagun-with his office work....see i told you....
Pihu-no mumma....he was busy with ishima....
Gulaabo-you are right pihu....when husband is with wife....no third person seems important....right Shagun madam...??
Shagun fumed and shouts a little...
Shagun-what do you mean...??
Gulaabo-i mean your husband might be also doing same....because when I'm with my love.....(thinking of ishita) i don't even think of any other thing....i just get lost in that love which i get from her.....
Said raman dreaming...
Shagun-her....??
Gulaabo-i....mean.....him....not her....
Shagun looks here and there as she had nothing to say.....getting frustrated she again calls raman.
Shagun-where the hell are you raman.....pick up....
Shagun was getting more and more angry because she was getting insulted in front of a caretaker (gulaabo) and this was too bad for her.... She wanted to show pihu and gulaabo that she is important to raman.....no matter what....
Ishita was now free from the patient.....she saw raman's phone ringing and got angry seeing Shagun calling again....
Ishita picking up the call.
Ishita : How mang times I will tell u bloody witch that don't call on this number? ? It seems u r deaf. Don't worry its normal for people like u. I can tell u the best ENT expert may me they can help for ur deafness. Because the women like u never understand language of love they require extra effort to keep there damn mouth shut.
Shagun was shocked.....gulaabo dropped the plate in shock...which he picked to keep food. Pihu was about to drink water but her mouth was left open with wide eyes and glass was in mid in her hand....
Shagun looks at pihu and gulaabo and both looks here and there avoiding her gaze.....and continue there work....
Keeping the phone on speaker was her biggest mistake.....
Ishita had vent out her anger but now she has to handle the matter also....
Ishita-i have said before also i don't need your credit card.....now don't call again.....
Saying this she disconnected the call.....
Gulaabo turns laughing under her breath.
Shagun gets more agitated and dials again....
Gulaabo hits his head in air on imaginary wall....seeing her calling again.
Gulaabo(st)-what's her problem....call your husband yaar....why Always behind me.
Pihu snatches the phone from Shagun but till then it was connected,no one noticed but as Ishita was watching from camera she kept quite after receiving.
Pihu-mumma it's clear papa's phone is with ishima then how will he pick up....?? you want to go to doctor right....? Ok....come gulaabo aunty will will take you....
Gulaabo makes pleading eyes at pihu.....but somewhere both knew that this Shagun will keep on calling.....so to avoid the situation gulaabo took Shagun.....and asked pihu to stay home.....
Ishita crushed the phone in her hand seeing gulaabo and Shagun leaving in camers, she already heard hospitals name.....she took both mobiles his & hers, picked her bag and rushes to same hospital.
In hospital.
Their was much rush..... Gulaabo and Shagun were waiting outside....
Ishita followed all the way and sat a seat away keeping an eye on them hiding her face with the magazine....which she didn't noticed have holded upside down....a lady sitting beside her made her hold the magazine right way.....to which Ishita passed a smile and again focussed on gulaabo.....whom Shagun was making all time....sticky-sticky....
Ishita crushed the magazine in jealousy......
Shagun-let's take a selfie....i will show my baby that you helped....
Gulaabo-no....i have allergy with flashlights.....
Gulaabo tried every way to ignore her.....
Gulaabo(st)-why am i feeling.....like....madrasan is....here around....
She looked around to check but couldn't find....anything suspicious.
A lady sitting beside gulaabo became curious and asked her.....in which month she is....to which gulaabo replied dreaming.....i Already have three.... With my love..... Ishita looked on smiling at her ravan Kumar dreaming face.....she blushed at the thought of his dreaming of hers......
Shagun-come i have to go loo....
Shagun dragged gulaabo holding her hand....
Gulaabo shrugged it politely getting agitated with her all time sticky sticky..... and asked her to walk....and she will follow...Ishita too follows them. Shagun goes in washroom....without looking back.....and just then gulaabo was pulled inside another room....which was near loo...with a tug on her wrist pinning her to the wall....she was about to shout closing her eyes but when a soft palm closed her mouth she just breathed in sigh... still eyes closed... ..kissing those palms and opened the eyes to see her blushed face...
.
.
(here I'm using gulaabo as raman but he is still gulaabo)
.
.
Raman-i had some feeling that you are around....
Ishita-really...? But I saw you sticking all around that creep all time...
Said Ishita faking anger to which he chuckled and pulled her closure by her waist. She landed on his chest and they have an eyelock....
Raman-you know what i love more about you....
Ishita-what....?
Her voice came as a mere whisper in his proximity....he moved his back of fingers on her face and she closed her eyes in pleasure....he whispered huskily.
Raman-you still behave as a new bride under my touch....after this umpteenth time of our intimate encounters....
Ishita-a girl romancing another girl in dark room....doesn't looks good Mrs gulaabo.... Don't even know where i have cornered you....
Said Ishita rolling her eyes & hitting his chest lightly. Raman chuckled and pulled her closure again....
Raman-its easy for me to trap you anywhere....no one will doubt on two women....
Just then Shagun came out from her loo and called for gulaabo.
Shagun-where is she now....
Raman made a face and rested his head in the crook of her neck getting irritated at her continuous calls....
Ishita pulled him apart and rammed her lips to his....he was shocked first but her sweet moans which made him turn on....let her do what she was doing.....and after a second he too started responding in same pleasure....both lost in their world forgetting about the world and the irritating woman outside yelling for God knows how long.....both parted panting heavily and joined their heads and again pulled each other this time for a wild kiss. Shagun called gulaabo but raman kept that phone also on vibration which he didn't bothered to glance even....
Ishita looked at him and saw his lipstick smudged all over his face....she laughed a little looking at his face.....
Raman looked at her confused and asked her raising his eyebrows..... "what...??"
Ishita-this will be the first time in any history when a wife is fixing her husband's lipstick.
Said Ishita taking out her lipstick from her bag and applying on his lips.....
Ishita-and you look more tempting applying this....
Raman-then think about my condition.....you roam whole day in front of me....applying it....seducing me to the core.....
Ishita-do I...?
Raman-yes Mrs Bhalla....you do...you don't even how much you seduce me....ishita...
Said raman going near her earlobe and bitting it making a smooch sound....
Ishita-right now....you are seducing me raman.....
Said Ishita melting under his sweet tortures.
Raman stops and looks at her flushed face....
Raman-i so love your this face....
Ishita-now go before she picks whole hospital on her head....and stay away from her.....
Said Ishita poking her index finger in his chest....which unfortunately didn't reached at this chest due to the prop....
Both looked at each other chuckling at the situation and hugs each other..... Laughing.
Ishita-this prop is barrier for me....i can't even hug you properly...
Shagun was searching gulaabo all over just then gulaabo comes their and Shagun fires at her...
Shagun-where we're you....??
Said Shagun agitated.
Gulaabo-my husband's call.....
said gulaabo showing her phone....
Shagun buyed her excuse and goes to doctor.....
Gulaabo stops and looks back from where Ishita was peeping at them....gulaabo winks at her with a smile...... Ishita smiled back and asked him to go and she is waiting here....
.
.
.
.
.
***********LOVE SHAANI***********