Gulaabo's Husband Ishaan....

Warning ⚠ : it's sensual and contains mature content....so kids stay away....only 18+ can read it.
And though it's my first time.. I'm writing any mature update so... Spare me if i have gone overboard... Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings...
.
.
.
.

(I know in show gulaabo's husbands were made messed up.... But I'm introducing this track again in new way....shagun has not met gulaabo's husband yet....)
Gulaabo was winding up kitchen it was already late....
.
.
.
.
(I know in show gulaabo's husbands were made messed up.... But I'm introducing this track again in new way....shagun has not met gulaabo's husband yet....)
Gulaabo was winding up kitchen it was already late....
Gulaabo-its too late....i promised madrasan to come early.....arghh this Shagun will eat me alive one day.....fast raman fast....
Just then the door bell rang.
Maid-go see who has come..
Gulaabo glared her angrily.
Gulaabo-oho....to tjhe kya yha Mjhe order dene k liye rkha gya hai..?? I will do all this door opening work to tu kya baith ke chair todegi...?? Jaa Jake dkh kon hai....(so are you here to order me..?? I'm pihu's caretaker not maid of this house....go and open.
Maid looks at him angrily and goes to open the door....as soon as the door opens a sardar man enters with his bag pushing the maid aside.
"oye kitthe ho meri gul......oye dekh kon aya todde milne waste..."
(where are you my gul....see who has came to meet you)
Shagun and pihu Mani and Trisha came out listening so loud voice. Gulaabo to got stunned and ran in living room.
There was a man wearing loose jeans with with leather jacket, inside wearing a t-shirt and pagdi,too with a beard on face.

(Imagine pagdi in place of cap and beard is not French style, imagine like sardaar keeps

(Imagine pagdi in place of cap and beard is not French style, imagine like sardaar keeps.....on whole cheeks....)
.
.
.
.
..and what do you want...?
Ishaan-ji i want my husband....
All looks at him.......
Ishaan-i....i mean my wife....
Just then he sees gulaabo standing with pihu in toe....he forwards his both hands and runs towards gulaabo shouting.
Ishaan-oye gulaabo.....my gul.....my love.....my life.....i missed you so much.
Saying this he jumps on gulaabo and rotates round and round.
Pihu parts them away angrily....
Pihu-stay away from my pa.....i mean gulaabo aunty.....
Ishaan-why should I....??she is my wife....
Saying he heads a little and kisses gulaabo on her cheek.
Gulaabo holds her cheeks in shock and others closes their mouth in shock.
But....was it strange and new for raman....?? No....that kiss was so known to him....that feeling he jumped on her and that touch felt so familiar....
Gulaabo was in her thoughts only just then her eyes fell on ishaan's hand fingers.....the ring...how can he miss that ring...then she looked at his dress from up to down.....
Gulaabo should have recognised him at first sight but due to that beard and pagdi....it became little difficult....she remembered that Ishita wore same dress in that club.....
Ishaan winked at her and gulaabo hugged her back in excitement....
Gulaabo-oye meri....i mean mera jaan.....tussi etthe....??
(oo my love.....you here....)
She whispers in ishaan's ears....
Gulaabo-wao madrasan....for a second i too didn't recognise you....
Shagun-ohh..! Hello ishaan....but why are you here..?? I mean with bag....??
Ishaan-oo ji what should i tell...?? I came from bhatinda...to surprise my wife....but when i reached home...it was locked...i asked neighbours. They told she has gone on work. So i decided to wait outside. But in evening her landlord came and told that she has not paid the rent from 3 months....and now she will not allow gulaabo to live their untill she pays.....
Gulaabo was looking amazed at his story making attitude....pihu looks on confused. She pulls ishaan's jeans from down. Ishaan looks down and raises his eyebrows asking what.....pihu signs him to come down. Ishaan bends down.
Pihu whispers in his ear.
Pihu-who are you...?? Don't lie....my ishimaa taught me karate....i can break your bones.
Ishaan-really....but she herself don't know karate...how can she teach you...??
Said Ishita whispering in her voice making a confused face. Pihu looks at her and widens her eyes smiling as if confirming her doubt. Ishaan winks at her.
Shagun-what happen pihu...
Pihu-nothing mumma...i was just asking where will they go...?if their landlord has thrown them out...?? It's already late night.
Mani-it's ok you can stay here for one night tomorrow i will talk with my friend ishu....she is really helpful she will arrange something.
Shagun looks at Mani fuming hearing ishita's praise.
Gulaabo(st)-look at him....always praising my wife....try sometimes on yours too....ooh how can i forget....your wife doesn't have anything to praise.
Shagun-am i not helpful Mani...??
Mani-no.....i mean....no...i didn't meant that....
Shagun-forget it...listen you both can stay here not only one night, untill you get new room...ok..??
Ishaan(st)-Shagun....shagun....first time...time i feel like hugging you tight for this line from your mouth.
Ishaan(st)-Shagun....shagun....first time...time i feel like hugging you tight for this line from your mouth. But i can't say yes at once.
Ishaan-oo ji no madam ji...dont worry we will find something.....lets go gulaabo.... Come.
Saying this ishaan picks up his bag hitting gulaabo on her leg....in reflex gulaabo hit slightly pihu...to say something....
Pihu shouted getting hit suddenly...
"ahhhhh...!!"
All looked at her she was holding her leg.....but when she understood her parents sign she instantly kept her hand on her stomach and again shouted.
"ahhhhh..,, my stomach it's aching. Gulaabo aunty please stay here today. Please...."
Ishaan-but baby how can we....it doesn't look good.
Shagun-no it's ok come i will show you guest room. And pihu you come and sleep with me today i will give you medicine.
Pihu-nooooooooo.....
Everyone looked at her, all confused.
Pihu-i mean....you need to sleep...ishima told me once you need full rest, because baby is in your tummy. I will sleep with gulaabo aunty.
Gulaabo-its ok madam ji, we are totally fine with it....right ishaan ji...?
Said gulaabo looking at ishaan.
Ishaan-yaa sure...no problem...and she looks so pretty and cute...come here baby.
Shagun interferes and says.
Shagun-she doesn't interacts with strangers so soon. She will take time to mingle with you.
Listening Shagun pihu looked at ishaan's forwarded hands and jumped in his embrace.
Pihu-no mom she is....i mean he is not stranger....he is gulaabo aunty husband.
Pihu(st)-ufffff it's so frustrating making my ishima a man and my Papa a woman.
Shagun-but pihu.....
Mani-its ok Shagun they are here only.....
Saying this he asks maid to keep ishaan luggage in guest room.
Shagun(st)-everyone sings Ishita raag all time....i have to do something....
Ishra and pihu comes inside the room and locks it properly. Once they are done confirming their privacy, trio looks at each other and burst out laughing together.
Ishra tickles pihu saying.
"aching...? Stomach aching...? Where..? Here..? Here..? Or there..?"
Pihu gets tired of laughing and in saving herself from their tease she mistakenly pulls gulaabo's hair. Ishpi stops laughing they looks at raman with full make up and then his wig, both again start laughing. Raman gets angry seeing mother daughter making fun of him. He looks at Ishita and pulls her pagdi....now pihu and raman laughs at Ishita seeing her beard full face. Ishita looks on pouting but then trio looks at themselves in mirror and starts laughing again on their getup.
Raman-ok....im...tired...but tell me.....what have you told at home... Where are you going...with bags..??
Ishita-wo....i...i said I'm going out for dental conference.
Pihu-but seriously ishimaa this is so funny....my papa is woman and my mother is man...oo God I will die laughing.
Ishita-ok now stop laughing...you both had your dinner.
Pihu-yes but....it was so yucky....right papa.??
Raman-seriously that maid makes worst food.
Ishita-ok you both go freshen up i have brought something cooked from home.
Pihu jumps in excitement.
Pihu-wao what have you brought..??
Ishita goes towards her bag and takes out some triffins..
Ishita-i stole some butter chicken from kitchen made by mummy ji.
Raman-wao madrasan give me fast....
Saying this both pihu and raman jumps on the food and starts eating.
Ishita-atleast wash your hands.
Raman-sorry doctor...we can't wait....so now shut up and let us eat.
Ishita looks at them lovingly how cutely both father daughter were eating.
Pihu while eating looks at Ishita and realises she is not eating and here everything is non veg.
Pihu-ishima you didn't brought anything for you....?
Listening pihu raman too realised it, he looks at Ishita.
Ishita-no no....i brought paratha see....
Saying this she took out another tiffin.
Raman-then eat madrasan what are you waiting for...??
Trio enjoyed their dinner together and after dinner pihu stealthily goes in her room giving much wanted privacy to her parents. After she goes raman locks the door. Ishita was preparing the bed. He looks at her from up to down. First time he was seeing her in loose jeans with t-shirt. She took out her jacket sometime back. Her hairs were open....just then his eyes fell on her hairs. She has straightened it.....
Raman moves towards her she was busy in fixing the bed. He goes from and hugs her. Keeping his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes.
Ishita-raman leave me....let me arrange the bed atleast.
Raman-you are looking soo delicious.
Ishita's eyes popped out listening delicious.
She hits him slightly on the back of his palm which was resting on her tummy.
Ishita-am i looking your butter chicken.
Raman-umhh!!...no...you are my tangri kabab. I m not full yet...i wanna have you....
Ishita-raman let me at least change.
Raman-whats the need...??
Ishita-not fair you already changed and not allowing me to....
Raman didn't let her complete and ssshhhdd her keeping his index finger on her lips.
Raman-i was looking weired and you are looking sexy....so just shut up and let me do my work. I'm too exhausted and you too look same.
Saying this he picked her in his arms and headed in bathroom.
In bathroom. He keeps Ishita on floor, she had her eyes down. Raman didn't opened the shower like he usually do. He just snaked his palms from both sides around her waist,which tickles her.
Ishita giggles a little but he pulls her more in him. She lands on his chest and captures her lips. It started slowly chewing each others. After a Min the slow kiss turned in the wild one. The urge the wait and every min separation was killing them. Both of them hands were moving all over their body. There hands reached on the hem of their shirts on their waist at same time.
Both parted and in a second took out their shirts instantly. Ishita jumped on him holding his neck and shoulders wounding her legs around his waist. In reflex he too held protectively and both again got engrossed in kissing. Raman pushes themselves and at last pins her on the wall giving her back some support. Both parts and breaths heavily.
Ishita forwards her hand and on the shower drenching both of them fully. Raman puts Ishita down and turns her back hugging.
Water was flowing on them. He was bitting sucking and kissing her neck,squeezing her both breasts with his hands. Ishita throws her head back on his shoulder. She moves her hand down and moves it back to hold his manhood. But he was in another mood today. He held her hand in midway.
Raman-not so soon madrasan...let me have you first.
Ishita-not fair.
Saying she turned towards him making a pout.
Raman- everything is fair in love and war....and this is both love and war too....
Saying this moves his hand down and opens her jeans. She keeps her head on his chest taking a break from his torture. She was only in undergarments now. He pushes on the wall and brushes his lips on her earlobe. One hand on her waist and other on her right breast going round & round making it erect, making her wanting more.
Ishita-ramannnn....please...stop...why...are you....teasing me....today.
Raman smiles, he bends a little and takes her breast in his mouth. He starts sucking it, she in a reflex pulls him more holding his hair.
Raman moves his free hand down and insert his hand inside her underwear. He slowly brushes her vagina,as if teasing her.
Ishita was running out of breath by his torture. Don't know in which mood is he today,doing nothing only teasing.
Ishita-ra....ra....man...pl....please....dont do....it.
But nothing goes on his ears he leaves her right breast and starts sucking left one. Rubbing his middle finger in the mid of her vagina but not doing anything else.
After much torture he leave her breast and enters his finger inside making her moan. He captures her lips still entering his fingers inside out, first only one finger and then two. When both started running out of breath in that wild kiss both parted joining their heads.
Ishita took a chance and opened his trouser at once taking his manhood in her hand. Water was still drowning them and they were not in a mood to stop. Raman was still entering his fingers continusly and ishu was rubbing his manhood making it erect Min by Min. He felt like she is taking her revenge but she was too much.
Raman-ish....ishita stop...please.
Ishita-you too didn't stop.
Raman- remember you.....are not stronger then me.
Ishita-show me.....how much stronger you are.
Raman smirks & moves back, he closes the shower picks her in his arms and takes out in the room.
Whole night passes in teasing, moaning and pleasuring each other.
(now you all imagine..... 😉... Yes I know I'm too bad.....but can't write more, because i wrote it for the first time any sensual scene.)
Morning time.
Raman was sleeping cuddling in ishita's embrace keeping his head on her chest.
Ishita wakes up with the continous knocks on door. She opens her eyes lazily making faces at the noise. Raman too wakes up....and was about to shout but before that Shagun says.
Shagun-gulaabo....come fast pihu will get late...you have to make her ready for school.
Listening her voice ishra get up in a jerk and shouts together in their fake voice.
"coming madam ji"
Saying this they look at each other's state both were fully nude,under blankets.
Both run together in bathroom. They were about to fight for who will be taking bath first but remembering their situation they shrug it off. Both take shower together first time without romancing and fighting for soap and shampoo. They instantly fight for the place under the shower like a kid. After much fighting they come out in bathrobe. Raman takes pant and shirt to get ready and Ishita takes saree but just then they remember they have to act opposite. They pull their hairs in frustration and throws the cloths on each other as a result exchanging it.....raman sees the saree and shows it to Ishita..as if asking....'am i going to wear this..
??'
He takes out suit and wears it, Ishita wear jeans and t-shirt with leather jacket. Raman puts his wig, but struggles with make up. Ishu puts her beard but struggles with pagdi.
Both look at each other and helps at last. Ishita puts his make up and he makes her wear pagdi,winding her hair. After full 20 Min, Ishaan comes out running, Shagun and Mani were having breakfast.
Ishaan-sorry madam ji, actually we slept late so got sleepy in morning.
Saying this he didn't stopped their and ran in pihu's room to wake her, she knew well that pihu will not wake up untill Ishita wakes her.
Ishaan goes near pihu and wakes her in real voice slowly so that no one else hear.
Pihu opens her eyes lazily and gets startled seeing a beard man,but then realises he is Ishita.
Pihu-ohhh..! Ishimaa, you scared me.
Ishaan kisses her good morning, and carries her to bathroom to make her ready.
Otherside gulaabo runs in kitchen to make lunch box for pihu.
Shagun and Mani looks on open mouthed at their speed of doing everything. After 15 min ishaan comes out with pihu fully ready with bag. Gulaabo hurries from kitchen with tiffin box. Both makes pihu eat breakfast.
Shagun-give me i will feed her.
Pihu-it's ok i will have with gulaabo uncle and ishaan aunty.
Mani and Shagun looks on.
Mani-what...?
Ishaan pokes pihu from down. Pihu bites her lips and corrects.
Pihu-i meant gulaabo aunty and ishaan uncle.
Gulaabo-she is kid....dont take her word seriously.....we will leave her to school....come ishaan ji.
Saying this ishra picks pihu and goes to drop her in school.
.
.
.
.
I don't know what have i written...it must be boring for sure....spare me today.....
.
.
.
.
.
***********LOVE SHAANI***********