Chapter 2

*Dedicated to Kiyoko-chan. Thanks for being an epic fan*

Dennis's POV

I arrived at the house that our Casey was living at. The Beast was restless. He wanted to know how far she is with child. I missed her as well. So did some of the others. But the Beast and I had different reasons to miss her.

We wanted her.

She was all of ours but we wanted her the most.

She was different from the rest. While the two unpure girls tried to hurt us, Casey was smart and listened and stayed quite.

Until she tricked Hedwig. But she turned out to be broken and pure. She became ours.

All of ours.

___

I pulled into the area that she lives at. But their was police tape there. I was confused and so was the others.

'What happened here?' Patricia asked. I shrugged. 

'What if she dead etcetera?' Hedwig asked.

I felt the Best growl in anger at the thought.

'She better not be dead.' He growled at, making Hedwig whimper in fear.

A knock was placed on the window. I looked and saw a child standing there on her tip toes smiling at me. My stumic dropped. Hand prints.

Great I need to clean that off.

I rolled down the now dirty window. "Can I help you?" I asked. I knew that if our wife is alive and is carrying the Beast's child, I'd have to be better with kids. Hedwig made me want to snap and such but Patricia always snaps at me for feeling that way.

So I need to work on that.

"What are you doing?" She asked. "I needed to stop here for a moment. Do you know what happened here?" I asked. I'm guessing the child's mother came over and took her child's hand.

"I'm sorry. She likes to talk to people." Good she doesn't recognize me from the news. "It's fine. What happened here?" I asked. The mother looked sad for a moment.

"The poor teenage girl who lived here with her uncle was nearly beaten to death here. You see she was kidnaped a while back and turns out she was raped while there. From what I heard, she ended up pregnant and her uncle beat her. She was able to make it away and passed out passed the entrance way. She is testifying against him. Apparently he's been sexually abusing the poor girl since she was just a little child." The woman said.

I gripped the wheel tighter. "That's terrible. Did anything happen to the baby?" I asked as I Felt the Beast try to claw out in anger. She shook her head.

"No idea. The last thing I heard was she was sent to the hospital. It was a miracle she even survived. The poor girl. My husband found her that's how I know so much I was with him while the police spoke to him. We visited her the other day and that's when they told us about the abuse." She said.

I nodded.

So she's alive.

Good.

I was able to get which hospital and drove off before my luck disappeared. I drove to the hospital and was able to see her.

She was still banged up. But still beautiful.

She was with a woman and a teenage girl around her age. They helped her into a van before driving off. I followed them.

They stopped at a local fast food restaurant drive threw before continuing on their way.

Soon they arrived at a house. Then she was helped out.

'I need to know if she is still with child!' The Beast shouted pacing. "I know. But I cant walk out there just yet." I told him.

We need to plan out how to get her back with us all.  And we need a place to put her and the children we will bare from her.

I then drove off to look for a place.