Ten|| cutting

' "Self harm is basically that you for example cut yourself... everyone have different reasons to do it but my friend did it because she was depressed." Brendon explained. Tyler nodded but then cocked his head. "What's depressed?" He asked and looked at Brendon. "It's a feeling. Like if you feal really, really sad... uhm... like you miss something and you can feel it in your heart, like you truly miss something." He tried to explane. "The way i miss Josh?" Tyler asked just above a whisper. "Yeah." Brendon said. "Just like you miss Josh."  '

' Tyler sat down on the bathroom floor, knife in his hand, yet another day Josh was gone, and another cut for the day that had passed. Tyler heard his mom knocking on the door. "Sweetie what are you doing?" She asked. "I'm at the toilet mama." Tyler said. Struggling to keep his voice from cracking but failing. "Are you okay baby?" She asked and knocked on the door again. Tyler shook his head and cleared his throat. "Yeah." He said. His voice didn't crack this time. After what Brendon had explained Tyler had found out what he felt. And like Brendon had said. Cutting helped. Tyler didn't know why he didn't start with it sooner. It's exiting and makes you feel better. For so long... '